Benefit of Linked Accounts ?

grayprogrammerz

Question

Well, working here from 2 years...

still unable to find use case and benefit of linking accounts

image.png.1a86e24e9de188e38adf5836e0cdb1ff.png

So what fiverr describes:

image.png.5b69726f88f52d7ecf3058a285b55f4e.png

"Link your social networks to add credibility and earn trust among buyers. Your network details will remain private."

Well, its common where users can create fake social media accounts and attach it.

Are we really gonna earn trust among buyers that way ?

Just showing we created account on google, facebook etc ? No assureity whether they are valid or fake

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

I don't think this makes any difference. I shopped for a few services myself and couldn't care less about what social sites people link to. The main focus for a buyer is usually on reviews, pricing, value for money, etc. I agree some people might check these things, but I for one I am more interested in studies, qualifications rather than social media linking.

Many buyers are browsing lots of seller profiles at once trying to make the right pick, so I doubt they spend time on tiny detials like this. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Many buyers are browsing lots of seller profiles at once trying to make the right pick, so I doubt they spend time on tiny detials like this. 

May be, but never any client yet like such.

I guess fiverr use such data internally and advertise like "Oh earn trust by adding much of your information..."

But again, don't know. Its still an secret. Will excited to know.

• Like 2
  • Up 1