Gig and Profile disappearance after order

Hello everyone.

I placed an order with a seller on Fiverr for an illustration and post paying for the order and a few questions about canvas size required, I am now no longer able to view the seller's profile or the gig. 

Fiverr tells me the gig is no longer available and clicking his profile takes me to the Fiverr homepage.

I am lead to believe he has done a runner on me as he is not responding to messages either.

Of course, I have cancelled the order, however I just want to know if I am correct in assuming something fishy is going on?

Thank you!

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

Update: 

He has told me that his account has been removed due to a violation on his end and that I will most likely be his last client.

I assume these sorts of things happen all the time and they just make new accounts after this to continue getting paid?

I am not sure really.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, beaujohnson705 said:

Update: 

He has told me that his account has been removed due to a violation on his end and that I will most likely be his last client.

I assume these sorts of things happen all the time and they just make new accounts after this to continue getting paid?

I am not sure really.

Actually the seller's account got banned by Fiverr due to violation made by the seller. That's why you have no longer access to his account! 

And yes, 90% sellers do this "after account suspension they always try to create 2nd account but that won't work still"

You have got your refund. That's all matters! 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, beaujohnson705 said:

No seller can have more than one account. If they create a new one, it will get banned too.

• Like 8

Hello Fiverr Community, 

I'm writing to convey my sincere gratitude to Liliana, a skilled freelancer who continuously offers top-notch service on your site. I regretfully recently found out that her account has been disabled, as I am no longer able to contact her and have learned that her account has been disabled. This surprises me because I want her to work on a new project for me.

Liliana has been a crucial component of my company, and the accomplishment of my prior project was greatly influenced by her knowledge, professionalism, attention to detail, and prompt delivery. It was  a pleasure to work with her and she goes above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied.

I would like to work on a new project, and I think that Liliana would be the ideal candidate. I'm hoping we can figure out a way to collaborate once more and that she'll be available to work on this new project.

Thank you for everything, and I hope to continue to work with talented professionals on Fiverr.

Sincerely,
Kevin
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1