31st Days in Fiverr for Me

aktharfarvees

Hello Everyone, 

I'm Akthar Farvees professional UI/UX Designer, Web Developer front-end and Back-end, Good programmer, and I'm a BSE student, I'm doing as a part time freelancer at Fiverr since 31 days ago, so I would like to tell my journey on fiverr up to now. 

Today is 20th of March, I posted my first gig at 30 days ago, but that time I was blinding about fiverr and fiverr gigs, I really didn't know about fiverr at that time. 

I passed few days since the first gig i posted, and I creates second gig accordingly, suddenly I got a message from a person via fiverr inbox, I'm really happy at that moment if i want tell that moment in another word I don't have any words to describe at that moment because I was so happy and enjoying that moment.

Then I asked to him "please give the detailed requirements of your project" then he said to me "please contact me via the telegram" so I didn't really know about that before, this platform not only for genuine persons. Becuas he is one of the sammer in Fiverr, but fiverr also trying to remove those accounts in fiverr good job. 

So I worked him 2 days even night time also but after project submission I got to know he is scammer, I'm very disappointed at that moment and I was not feeling about my money I just feeling about me because I'm a joker at that moment for that scammer. It's ok past pass. 

After that I passed some days then suddenly a Friday exactly 12:14 I got a mesaage from a "Fiverr Sellect" peraon. He said "Hello Akthar Farvees could help me for my UI/UX" and at that time i was offline but I already enabled the auto reply option so That person got an auto reply from my side then he asked please send your portfolio and he went offline but again I came online at 12:25 something and I seen that messages and I really happy at that time and I checked faster of thaf person profile and then I confirmed he is a genuine peraon and experienced buyer.  All are going well but the issue is I'm still not ready for the portfolio, I'm really sad that moment and I send my works as separately but I think he is not satisfied with my approach because I didn't give my portfolio, that's the big drawback of that orde, but it's ok because that's why I'm npw created a successful portfolio website for me so that's fine becuase I strongly believed all incidents happening for a reason. 

After that I created more gigs in my profile, with i included full details. Now the total gigs I created is five but the sad thing is I still not getting any orders. 

So, this my whole journey in Fiverr I don't know I covered all things or not but don't worry about that it's enough, becuas the story is going to large. 

That's it, finally still I'm waiting for a good customer for me! 

Try and try one you can fly! 

Thanks All! 

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

hello bro,

I had the same experience what you had . I messaged them in telegram and it goes good. finally they asked $35 as insurance . at that moment i got smelled that it would be a scam  . It was the first who contacting me for work . I was happy when i saw a message in my inbox . And i shared this experience to my friend. He told that there have a chance to fraud team and you should make the conversation in fiverr only , you don't the contact anyone in other applications . 

I left that dirty team's work. after a few minutes i saw that the fiverr has blocked them . 

so ,

bro we should careful to do conversations between clients toward fiverr only.

Thank you... 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, am_thasneem4u said:

hello bro,

I had the same experience what you had . I messaged them in telegram and it goes good. finally they asked $35 as insurance . at that moment i got smelled that it would be a scam  . It was the first who contacting me for work . I was happy when i saw a message in my inbox . And i shared this experience to my friend. He told that there have a chance to fraud team and you should make the conversation in fiverr only , you don't the contact anyone in other applications . 

I left that dirty team's work. after a few minutes i saw that the fiverr has blocked them . 

so ,

bro we should careful to do conversations between clients toward fiverr only.

Thank you... 

Yep bro, We want to still wait for a best one🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1