My gig stopped being promoted and i can't find my gig

mahadi27f5

Question

last few days ago fiverr stopping my promoted gigs . I don't know why it stopped , I have not canceled any order and Didn't get any bad feedback. and then i can't find my gig on fiverr and not showing on search result anywhere in fiverr. what can i do now ? What would you do better ? Should I talk to fiverr support about this ? 

• Like 11
  • Sad 6

7 answers to this question

Gig eligibility for promotions is determined by multiple factors, including gig quality and feedback. Keep in mind that Fiverr operates with different types of feedback: public star ratings and a two-part private review that you'll never see or hear about. A buyer can leave negative feedback that only Fiverr can see, and this can, among other things, affect if your gig is eligible for promotion. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mahadi27f5 said:

last few days ago fiverr stopping my promoted gigs . I don't know why it stopped , I have not canceled any order and Didn't get any bad feedback. and then i can't find my gig on fiverr and not showing on search result anywhere in fiverr. what can i do now ? What would you do better ? Should I talk to fiverr support about this ? 

For this, you can not do anything. the same thing happened to me and I reached out to support. They said this to me.
image.png.195f5a41f35c974989a2e5345f48fca6.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

On 3/20/2023 at 4:48 AM, smashradio said:

Gig eligibility for promotions is determined by multiple factors, including gig quality and feedback. Keep in mind that Fiverr operates with different types of feedback: public star ratings and a two-part private review that you'll never see or hear about. A buyer can leave negative feedback that only Fiverr can see, and this can, among other things, affect if your gig is eligible for promotion. 

If I do gig marketing outside the Fiverr Marketplace , What would be good then?

• Like 3

On 3/20/2023 at 3:35 PM, uigenix said:

For this, you can not do anything. the same thing happened to me and I reached out to support. They said this to me.
image.png.195f5a41f35c974989a2e5345f48fca6.png

If I do gig marketing outside the Fiverr Marketplace , What would be good then?

• Like 3