The Endless Possibilities of Logo Variations ∞

Appeal to more audiences by increasing the diversity of your portfolio. Showing buyers more than one visual option helps them identify what they like (and what they don’t).  Simple alterations, like varying colors and shapes, adding or removing outlines, or modifying layers can be all it takes to make your designs appeal to more audiences and industries. 

With The Logo Maker editor, creating variety in your designs has never been easier! Take a scroll to see the ways you can modify your logos and create variations quickly, with fabulous results.

Unleash Your Creativity

Designer Shamlirotem made endless logo variations by switching his initial layers around in different ways. Rotem adjusted saturation used a variety of color palettes, and experimented with different layouts!

In some versions, he added a circle to the background and adjusted layer transparency, all while keeping the SVG central in the design.

NcbOEY2wZC5T7o9b-0prRyTZZL5vUcMRtK36vn6cwMz3o-0GmvSTg2wRrCY-06KJtSoXzY4lzAvu01TMaFN7DGZwy_I7W7dyD4wbV5fJaDADPrS8C9KmvrUF4MrAezI0Mbl4WEChvA2bKK5jOaFPGXY

fVYto5JMWZytPmVZ-zuBhG6CgPkgnRkctoRVKW0Zy-OiP2sV8wHDjrIZNun7F-EtXXtZeNka5EeDmQ8-BFU_5yIFZWrIYmb-bIvYpcPMYD-X4ECkEidzH2tYBFF_G5-Yw5zfP1NIUgtQVRGSJ34m12k

Dancing With Color

Designer Shamlirotem really took his variations to the next level!

Not only did he play with color palettes, unique layouts, and a variety of typography, but Shamlirotem rotated his logomark - the dancer - in each variation, creating a completely new atmosphere with each change. 

t9gLn06dgG7LQbpWEa3HBOw5GMT68_Cvs6wTAIj52zNEEmAG2g6dzRhZbL-wF2GCpFNfkdpc0Gn08UCwF6_OuebBKYeHwf4tIbSmT_ZkcqlLtUV8WjrhcNeqqoBpilMPUx6J3yHHYEF2QDm7fltvo_o

gAvgDgC1fLFCBxRIdW2xlTPwPgPoFB6RbSMHaTP2O2BlnOKnQ4YU2YinAEpwALafvpLK9vg2R2gZQ3uTPasB5E5KSc3azNp1KDecHwGgmpJ4qY7PNH2nROsnVHwvzuemsajA_e2hkPos8xSWsZCgk8I

uSThVY72xD7G98Up_dJEy_16AAXPH9e5NIhpCe2PjRdhc5riTcOG4vuVSfgg5jIwKIce7fEDYjabTyrDxW6KsayKU5NIVFz0vNktai4Q1uSpWp37N_EafqWHoEnu1s92d39mE3gNt50b7Jx9OwijeuE

GfTFvpm_lqPLQUuqyCD0Mvj92Qmu70kb17u9KU_NpMbmmJlxufh6vcJk8Phq91SW3mPgvd3i5tonrb6yzWVC7pmDUldG1Q2cqyKCCvniUxhHLPHuPqBenzcS-Jg8JPnlcUpSLmmBLgOFFQepfuJYSmQ

Showcasing Diversity In Design 

When it comes to making the most of a pre-made logo, adaptability is key. One way to engage more audiences is to offer inclusive designs with a diverse range of skin and hair colors and ethnicities. Some buyers are used to having their identities always represented in marketing, and others are not. The greater the number of people who feel visually represented in your designs, the greater chance you’ll resonate and make a sale.

pGQ4q1oG-IzEJ8aRjvFwmQMhu6uig1WIJwBgQ2_E50v-Z1SxVDZTvjdyhqajm0tBaLGkpZiYKXDlIpGaH8FIB1Pgg4L5dDRDxJOjcH83i_ObWOin4aIrVi4jjKx4AgEOxGlRkVUVimZbz8BSvGW7kqw

Weoa7irlc8RgLt1od2ZicMT8CyOM5lt8Aly3ehNizPpowVjZYi_cpkvUQ6wAtO35FpwpVZIvgHIK4jrHORlIyL5DVOi1jIIS6AQuUGhXalPg8AzmPqR8LSFgvzcRCYxR-XVBfcVq9oVO5cr_sdgVxxE

qVxhK48RofXHoM83RPNxFar1tFLYcUKvQdJRAotWRAQDBtpHjowZ8By5LjBSy4G-jEVk40TJoEgNTZ0nMC5fXLGHiQNDn25v6TpCDQ6ANNx4dMmTR59-h5x7Wux1MMDUNndfZ_eVarvQ1-aa8f_rh3s

The best benefit of creating variations is offering double (or triple) the number of logos without the time and effort of starting from scratch.

We hope you found these variations inspiring! Time for you to experiment.

How do you create differentiation in designs? Which tips or tools are you eager to try? Let us know in the comments below. 
Check out these other articles for more pointers: 

Get started on your own variations and share the results!

Back to Logo Editor >

• Like 17