Promoted Gigs not eligible

tahakhan938

I am level 2 seller and my top Rated seller Requirement are already completed I'm waiting for top rated Batch.

Suddenly I got a notification that my gig's are unqualified for promoted. My all gig's become de rank. I completed all my work with 5 star even not any order cancel. My mostly gig's rank in 1st and 2nd page. 

Now what I need to do get eligible for promoted gigs. 

One more thing if promoted Gig feature gone gig's need to be same place. Only promoted feature needs to gone.

Looking forward for Best options.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, tahakhan938 said:

I am level 2 seller and my top Rated seller Requirement are already completed I'm waiting for top rated Batch.

Suddenly I got a notification that my gig's are unqualified for promoted. My all gig's become de rank. I completed all my work with 5 star even not any order cancel. My mostly gig's rank in 1st and 2nd page. 

Now what I need to do get eligible for promoted gigs. 

One more thing if promoted Gig feature gone gig's need to be same place. Only promoted feature needs to gone.

Looking forward for Best options.

Do you have any idea 💡?

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Hello!! I hope you are fine.My account is derank due to Fiverr gig promotion option I am level 2 seller with almost 700 reviews. Do you have any solutions and suggestions how to get back in Ranking I'm struggling to get back from last 4 months.

Edited by tahakhan938
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

48 minutes ago, tahakhan938 said:

Hello!! I hope you are fine.My account is derank due to Fiverr gig promotion option I am level 2 seller with almost 700 reviews. Do you have any solutions and suggestions how to get back in Ranking I'm struggling to get back from last 4 months.

it depends how much your performances have dropped, sometimes it can take 1 month sometimes many more months, furthermore if you do nothing the performances will always remain low. Solution: Contact your past clients and ask if they need more work, and deliver perfect orders, so you can start improving your performance.

• Like 9
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tahakhan938 said:

Hello too

Why don't you work on improving your gig images to make them more attractive for buyers? Also, improve gig descriptions too.. 

And what is the status on your clicks/impressions? Dropping or Increasing?

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 5:36 AM, venonusa said:

it depends how much your performances have dropped, sometimes it can take 1 month sometimes many more months, furthermore if you do nothing the performances will always remain low. Solution: Contact your past clients and ask if they need more work, and deliver perfect orders, so you can start improving your performance.

I'm continuously getting order from old clients in that period I got almost 100+ 5 star reviews.

• Like 3

On 3/19/2023 at 12:39 PM, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

Why don't you work on improving your gig images to make them more attractive for buyers? Also, improve gig descriptions too.. 

And what is the status on your clicks/impressions? Dropping or Increasing?

I change my gigs image's and improve discription as well. Impression and clicks are increasing but promoted gigs feature are still unqualified. 

• Like 4

Maybe when you were eligible and had the feature, your conversion was low, you cancelled or didn't satisfy the clients very well (low rating). So Fiverr probably wants you to rest a little and build momentum. 

If you have worked on your images, gig description and search tags, then patience will be the best advice for now. 

I believe with over 700 reviews, this isn't the first time you're experiencing a downtime with ranking. So just be patient, your gigs will be back. I have been there. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, tahakhan938 said:

I change my gigs image's and improve discription as well. Impression and clicks are increasing but promoted gigs feature are still unqualified. 

Its because you got 4.3* rating 2 weeks ago snd that buyer might have given you a negative private feedback. You need to deliver quality services/work to impress your buyers!

If you are getting 5* reviews that does not mean that buyer will give you a positive private feeback. It can be negative but all depends on your delivered work..

• Like 1