Direct Bank Transfer without Payoneer or Paypal

nazmul_php_guru

Question

Hello everyone,

I am having a big problem to withdraw funds to my local bank. I had a Payoneer account which has been disabled by Payoneer and then i have tried many times to open a new account.

Payoneer said that they don't allow me to use their service anymore.

2nd, In our country Paypal is not allow due to Bank policy, at this moment i am unable to transfer my fund to local bank.

I am very helpless and expect help from Fiverr. I need help from Fiverr to transfer my fund to bank.

I don't know how Fiverr can help, if they are unable to help i need to stop work at Fiverr which is a big pain for my carrer.

If there anyone who can advice me or can help me in this situation, i will be a big help in my carrer.

Please help me please.

Thanks.

• Like 4

1 answer to this question

14 hours ago, nazmul_php_guru said:

Hello everyone,

I am having a big problem to withdraw funds to my local bank. I had a Payoneer account which has been disabled by Payoneer and then i have tried many times to open a new account.

Payoneer said that they don't allow me to use their service anymore.

2nd, In our country Paypal is not allow due to Bank policy, at this moment i am unable to transfer my fund to local bank.

I am very helpless and expect help from Fiverr. I need help from Fiverr to transfer my fund to bank.

I don't know how Fiverr can help, if they are unable to help i need to stop work at Fiverr which is a big pain for my carrer.

If there anyone who can advice me or can help me in this situation, i will be a big help in my carrer.

Please help me please.

Thanks.

Hello too

There is no other option for you except Payoneer and PayPal. You need to get your issues fixed first i.e. work on your Payoneer account. Why was it disabled?

Definitely, you cannot have more than 1 Payoneer Account like Fiverr's..

No one in the Forum can help you with it! Sort it out on your own! 

• Like 5