Not getting order since when i started

gasikiyayemi

48 minutes ago, gasikiyayemi said:

I have joined  fiverr for a long time

You have joined about 3 months ago. That's not very long.

48 minutes ago, gasikiyayemi said:

but no single job collected.

You have 2 reviews, so you had at least 2 orders.

I understand that you're looking for help, but why say something that's simply not true?

• Like 12
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, shayemasultana said:

Try active on your Fiverr profile.

Why? Did you get any order by staying active on Fiverr Profile? Since March 2017, you have received 14 reviews so far! 

So better to not advise this to anyone else! It's a myth that staying active really helps with anything else! 🙏

• Like 11

18 hours ago, gasikiyayemi said:

I have joined  fiverr for a long time but no single job collected. please can you help me out because am new here

You need to work on your gigs first. 

• Improve Gig Images. Add some of your work (portfolio)
  • Improve Gig Descriptions as well
  • If possible, lower the prices as you are at the beginner level. You can increase the prices once you start getting a good flow of orders!
  • Like 10

24 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why? Did you get any order by staying active on Fiverr Profile? Since March 2017, you have received 14 reviews so far! 

So better to not advise this to anyone else! It's a myth that staying active really helps with anything else! 🙏

Your question is right. Because I got only 14 reviews. You can check clearly my previous order and recent order gap. It's 2 year and almost 3 months gap.

But you don't know that, I am not active on Fiverr. My all gig is new.

If you don't active on Fiverr. How can you achieve the order and how do you communicate with your client? 

🔥 Please share, how you got to the level two badge and achieved 1,157 orders. 🔥

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, shayemasultana said:

Your question is right. Because I got only 14 reviews. You can check clearly my previous order and recent order gap. It's 2 year and almost 3 months gap.

Then do not advise anyone that staying online helps in getting orders etc.. because you have no idea about it 

10 minutes ago, shayemasultana said:

But you don't know that, I am not active on Fiverr. My all gig is new.

Again, do not recommend anything else to anyone unless you have experienced it!

3 minutes ago, shayemasultana said:

If you don't active on Fiverr. How can you achieve the order and how do you communicate with your client? 

I usually get 80% orders while I'm sleeping or inactive mode. Communication is usually done whenever I receive any notifications! Else I never stays online 24 hours like a robot 🤦‍♀️

It's all about buyers. If he/she needs my services, they will place their orders no matter what.. Even there is a time-zone difference! 

5 minutes ago, shayemasultana said:

🔥 Please share, how you got to the level two badge and achieved 1,157 orders. 🔥

• By improving gig images and gig descriptions with the passage of time or whenever I feel like to do the changes to make my gigs better / presentable to buyers.. If your portfolio/gig images and gig descriptions are good enough to grab buyer's attention then it's all good!
  • I always try to improve/polish my skills by doing something creative or by doing research etc.
  • I have many repeat buyers too (have built long-term business relationships with them on Fiverr since last 6 years).
  • Communication, Honesty, Hard Work and Quality Services matters a lot! 

P.S. I have achieved more than 1500+ orders so far! 😊

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, shayemasultana said:

You are wrong. Every Fiverr Freelancer will agree with me that staying online helps to get orders. Because I have an idea about it.

Lol.. Let's see who is wrong after 1 Month! You have 14 Reviews till today. Let's see after 1 month that staying active helps you in getting orders or not! 🤷‍♀️

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I usually get 80% orders while I'm sleeping or inactive mode. Communication is usually done whenever I receive any notifications! Else I never stays online 24 hours like a robot 🤦‍♀️

It's all about buyers. If he/she needs my services, they will place their orders no matter what.. Even there is a time-zone difference! 

I pray for you that you will get 100% orders while you are sleeping or inactive mode.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Lol.. Let's see who is wrong after 1 Month! You have 14 Reviews till today. Let's see after 1 month that staying active helps you in getting orders or not! 🤷‍♀️

Have you challenged me?

I am not full-time active on Fiverr. I do not have enough time to stay active.
Many clients message me and left because I am not online at that time. If I had been active those times, maybe I get the orders.

I am not saying you, only staying active, you can get lots of orders.
You don't understand my word. I tell you that staying active helps you get more orders.

Otherwise, as you are a level two seller, so you usually get 80% of orders while you are sleeping or inactive mode.
But a new seller will not usually get 80% of orders, while he/she will sleeping or inactive mode.

So don't be misguided new sellers and don't compare you(level two seller) and a new seller.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, shayemasultana said:

So don't be misguided new sellers and don't compare you(level two seller) and a new seller.

You are a new seller too so you also cannot guide anyone unless you have experienced it 🙂 It's actually you who is unable to understand whatever the experienced sellers are trying to make clear points! Anyhow! I still stand corrected!!

• Like 8