Best service for me to sell?

loudnessjr92

i need ideas/experiences from you guys. I’m not a designer,web developer, good speaker etc. To be honest i don’t have any skills to sell. Is there any gigs/services that for not know anything guy like me that i can do? I’m willing to work hard though. Please

It’s simple. Even if you don’t think it. All of us are awesome at something! Some people can speak very well, some can’t. But I bet there is something your good at that’s worth 5 Bucks. Heck, you say your bad at speaking? Make a Gig Called “I Will Act Like A Guy Who Can’t Act For $5”… Actually…I"M TAKING THAT IDEA!

You could try transcribing or virtual assistant work? It’s a lot of hard work to transcribe but it’s not overly difficult if you’re really comfortable with the English language, able to type quickly, and willing to put in a lot of work.

I don’t guys and gals… for all these online marketing GIGs you need to have a clue about what you’re doing. I mean, learning to use Senuke/skrapebox is not hard but we all know their value for the end user is close to none.

Only best service is the one in which you can put the heart and feel good while providing the service to others. If you copy from someone else and you’re just paying attention to money, then you are going to do very bad job with keeping customers and getting more value for yourself and the service. You can browse around and find the similar interestss and see what makes you feel good while working for others.

Hi and welcome to Fiverr sellers’ universe 🙂

obviously you are good at something: You have inspired people to give you ideas!

So… you can make a gig where you will offer ideas to others. Brainstorming style. Then, as you make your brain work in order to help others, you will probably get loads of ideas for yourself. I know it’s a bit crazy but…What do you think?

Archived