Just a hello from Louisiana

Hi everyone, I'm a new fiverr freelancer here, though I've been freelancing online and doing other things forever. I finally got my design skills up to snuff and will be doing custom logos for folks. 

I'm a mom, wife, REALTOR(r), reader, digital artist, snowboarder, traveler, and many other things. 

I hope to get to know some of you here. For some reason, they rejected my photo for my profile pic, which is funny because it's just a selfie of me. Weird. 

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for fiverr to review the W9 forms for American workers? 

• Like 17

8 hours ago, nicholerobichau said:

Hi everyone, I'm a new fiverr freelancer here, though I've been freelancing online and doing other things forever. I finally got my design skills up to snuff and will be doing custom logos for folks. 

I'm a mom, wife, REALTOR(r), reader, digital artist, snowboarder, traveler, and many other things. 

I hope to get to know some of you here. For some reason, they rejected my photo for my profile pic, which is funny because it's just a selfie of me. Weird. 

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for fiverr to review the W9 forms for American workers? 

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...