Server error when trying to take an english test to publish my gig

yubdanizel

Question

Hello dear fiverr community,

after I edited and finished my gig I wanted to publish it. Then I was supposed to make an english test. When I click the button "Take Test", it takes me to the error "Server Error - 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

I am not able to even start the test. I have already tried from different internet browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, even Internet explorer. I also tried from a different PC 

The customer support is very useless unfortunately. They have told me twice that I should update my browser or delete cache. It's like talking to a wall. Maybe they should take the English test and not me! L

Does anyone have an idea what I can do? 

Now they said they will forward it to their technical team. And that it will take "some time". Some time is not a time measure. Some time can mean weeks months or years, right? 

Any ideas? 

attachment-20230312-1-1vawbir-EnglishTestFiverrBug.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, yubdanizel said:

Hello dear fiverr community,

after I edited and finished my gig I wanted to publish it. Then I was supposed to make an english test. When I click the button "Take Test", it takes me to the error "Server Error - 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

I am not able to even start the test. I have already tried from different internet browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, even Internet explorer. I also tried from a different PC 

The customer support is very useless unfortunately. They have told me twice that I should update my browser or delete cache. It's like talking to a wall. Maybe they should take the English test and not me! L

Does anyone have an idea what I can do? 

Now they said they will forward it to their technical team. And that it will take "some time". Some time is not a time measure. Some time can mean weeks months or years, right? 

Any ideas? 

attachment-20230312-1-1vawbir-EnglishTestFiverrBug.png

strange, anyway the CS is the only one that can help you. Try to see if you have "blocked the popup" or adBlock, try to remove, because when you click on "take test" Fiverr will open a new page

• Like 5

I also had this problem when i opened my account.  Then i spoke to the support team ,even i ask for help in the forum . They all gave same suggestion but unfortunately  it didn't work. I was waiting almost 4/5 days ,it is a matter of sorrow that the CS team was useless. At one point they stopped replying. Then i was forced  to delete my account(it wasn't verified yet)  , later i create a new account. Besides, what else was there to do?  Am not suggesting you to do that . But at the end if nothing worked then it would be an option!  

2022-08-18.png

• Like 3