Im looking for a Logo designer

jairogq

Hi family! I write here cause I was 2 weeks looking for a desinger and in the last moment they say that dont have time… so… please… somebody with time wants the job?? Its easy, it’s just re-do the logo of my blog.

Thanks 😃

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @frencherpasris: Pyramid or Ponzi scheme by any other name is still a scam. Go away!!!

flagged

Guest graphicrachel

Hi, I could help as well with your logo designs.I Joined Fiverr some months back but i was a little occupied then. I’m free now, you would be my first buyer and i promise 200% services

Sheriff’s Note: When attaching an image to the forum, please limit the dimensions to 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

@jairogq - how weird!! I’m not seeing my video up there either! I should hit up support about this. But yes, I’m new here so I don’t have any add-ons yet that up the price of the total. Just trying to get some quick, quality sales here. I have 12+ years of experience working for ad agencies and clients like Jetblue, Nordstrom, Cisco, Michaels Arts and Crafts and Best Buy. That teaches you to be REALLY good REALLY fast.

Well, whoemever you choose to use :^) , make sure that you’re not just getting a cheap deal and work with someone who knows things like color balance, the concepts of negative and whitespace, an eye for typography and most of all BRANDING EXPERIENCE.

THAT is the one thing that will make or break your logo. Logos don’t make you money just by having one. Even if I’m not selling a brand a good designer is selling a “minitaure” brand to communicate your message.

Best of luck. :^)

Archived