Not getting any orders

keatis999

13 minutes ago, keatis999 said:

How to stay active on Fiverr all the time?

You cannot stay active 24x7. And why do you want to stay active on Fiverr all the time?? Are you a Robot? 😬🤔

However, you can use Fiverr App to keep an eye on messages (buyers) and notifications etc.

BUT Staying Active all the time on Fiverr is not gonna help you with anything else!

• Like 8
  • Up 4

On 1/11/2023 at 10:02 AM, smartdezigns said:

You cannot stay active 24x7. And why do you want to stay active on Fiverr all the time?? Are you a Robot? 😬🤔

However, you can use Fiverr App to keep an eye on messages (buyers) and notifications etc.

BUT Staying Active all the time on Fiverr is not gonna help you with anything else!

I am a new seller. So, How to get the first order?  

No, I'm not robot .

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, keatis999 said:

I am a new seller. So, How to get the first order?  

How come you are a new seller? Your profile was created in October 2021 so you are not a new seller. Now you can see that staying online did not help you with anything!

• Anyhow, turn on the Get Briefs feature and set the price.. 
  • Make your gigs unique in such a way that it attracts your buyers

P.S. You claim yourself as a Digital Marketing Expert so don't you know the tips and tricks on how to get orders? 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, keatis999 said:

How to stay active on Fiverr all the time?

Write the name, "Fiverr", on a piece of paper, place that paper on the floor, and then do pushups on top of that paper for 24 hours a day. Problem solved.... you are now "active on Fiverr all the time". You're welcome. 😛

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

There is no trick to ranking gigs. If there was one, everyone would have ranked their gig and secured a placement on the first page of Fiverr. What you can do is work on your profile and gig pages to make them more attractive. When you get orders, complete them on time, deliver outstanding work, and that might help your gig rank better.

You can make the gig image a bit more attractive. Here's a good article by Fiverr on gig images: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 11

6 hours ago, keatis999 said:

How do I rank gigs?

It's a magic!!! BLACK MAGIC!!!!!

If you wanna learn then take initiation from me xD  ahh just kidding :3 

Research more and keep patience . You can also read this article ,it might be helpful

• Like 10

On 3/19/2023 at 9:46 AM, keatis999 said:

Where is the mistake at my gig? I am not getting any brief or response.

brief is automatically decided by Fiverr system based on your performance and other factors, if you are not receiving any brief you are not currently eligible to receive a brief. 

• Like 4