Anything i ca do to improve?

faizul_karim20

Hi. I think, that is really depends on how good and how interesting your gig is. I remember before my 2 first order, I only had one gig. A friend of mine suggested to me to create at least 2 or 3 gigs. 

But finally, among the 7 gigs I have, only 4 of it is so valuable and really meet my skills. I am thinking af deleting some gigs soon. 

So, in my opinion, there is no need of creating many gigs. Unless you have new skills that you think it can be sellable. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, faizul_karim20 said:

I have heard a lot of fiverr sellers saying it is important to make 7 gigs at least.

I don't think you'd find any successful seller saying that. That's one of the things new sellers tell each other when they get some time from “thanking” or “congratulating” each other. It's one of those tips like share your “gig on social media”, “stay online 24/7,” etc. None of these would get you an order.

Create as many gigs as you require. If you require 7 gigs, create 7 gigs. If you require 2 gigs, create 2 gigs. If you are creating 7 gigs in the hopes of getting more orders, you are just wasting your time.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in fiverr for around 15 days. Some of my gigs are getting around 70-80 impressions per day and some are getting less then that. Clicks are still around 1 & 2. 

I know the first order might take a lot of time. Can any of you look at my GIGs and let me know where i can improve?

it would be of great help.

• Like 2