Impression with no clicks

ramim_rifat

6 minutes ago, ramim_rifat said:

200+ daily 

200 isn't a very big number, but you should be getting at least 2–4 clicks per day with that many impressions. If you are getting impressions but failing to get clicks, that basically means the buyers are not finding your gigs attractive enough. Whatever is wrong, only you can fix it. Do research. Take a look at successful gigs in your category and try to find out what they are doing differently.

Try to make your gig images a bit more professional-looking. Here's a good article by Fiverr on gig images: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 13

• 2 months later...

It's been three months, I still haven't received my first order, what can I do now as a new seller? Because I'm going to despair

I'm trying to get my first order but can't. Some of my friends are getting it, and I am also making the same efforts in the same process. So why I don't get my first order? Is there any luck matter? 

• Like 16
  • Sad 4

On 5/31/2023 at 9:44 AM, ramim_rifat said:

I'm trying to get my first order but can't. Some of my friends are getting it, and I am also making the same efforts in the same process. So why I don't get my first order? Is there any luck matter?

I don't want to discourage you, but if you are not receiving orders it means maybe there is some wrong with the services you are offering, for example: your service is in high competition with other sellers, price too high/low , title that doesn't catch people's attention, gig image that doesn't catches people's attention.... Tip: double check your gigs and for sure you will find something wrong 

• Like 23

• 7 months later...

Getting The First Order who is surviving for last one year...

I started my journey on Fiverr last year in March. But still didn't get a single order. I am trying harder and applying so many strategies from so many top-rated sellers. Their strategies were great but maybe my luck is not favoring Fiverr. Am I right?

• Like 6