Can I get a certificate for Fiverr learn courses?

voice_of_berlin

Question

9 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, sohel_ahmmed said:

Yes, Fiverr Learn courses have certificates of completion that can be downloaded or shared on social media sites. To get a certificate, you have to do everything the course asks of you, like watch all the video lessons, take all the quizzes, and turn in all the assignments.

Unknown.png.03471aa78789268d81860b699a9bf5c8.png   Screenshot2023-02-21at3_20_06PM.png.45e0756821b14e320c6e964af472c3d6.png

• Like 13
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, sohel_ahmmed said:

Yes, Fiverr Learn courses have certificates of completion that can be downloaded or shared on social media sites. To get a certificate, you have to do everything the course asks of you, like watch all the video lessons, take all the quizzes, and turn in all the assignments.

Once you have completed the course requirements, you can access your certificate by going to the course's homepage and clicking on the "Download Certificate" button. The certificate will include your name, the course title, and the date of completion.

It's important to know that Fiverr Learn courses are not accredited, and the certificates they give out are not the same as a degree or certification from a well-known school. However, they can be a valuable addition to your resume or portfolio, showcasing your commitment to learning new skills and staying up-to-date with industry trends.

Hey, thank you that's a good answer. In the course, there was some material for some practice but they are not designed to turn in. So it states 100 % now and I took all the quizzes (100 %). 

• Like 14
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, voice_of_berlin said:

Hey, thank you that's a good answer. In the course, there was some material for some practice but they are not designed to turn in. So it states 100 % now and I took all the quizzes (100 %). 

The “good answer” is BS generated by ChatGPT (writing AI). As @donnovan86 mentioned, Fiverr Learn doesn't hand out any certifications apart from a course completion badge on your profile.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 13
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, voice_of_berlin said:

already searched the forum for this topic. I finished 2 courses on fiverr learn.

I'd like to get a kind of "pdf-certificate" for those. Is that possible?

No, you can't get any kind of certificate after course completion, But you will get the ability to showcase course completion on your Fiverr profile.

• Like 13

On 3/14/2023 at 6:06 AM, voice_of_berlin said:

I already searched the forum for this topic. I finished 2 courses on fiverr learn.

I'd like to get a kind of "pdf-certificate" for those. Is that possible?

nope, Fiverr will show a badge near the test you complete

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 15.18.35 PM.png

• Like 13