Professional or personal paypal

lb_acc

Question

Hello, I want to create e new paypal accompt for my business but I don't know if I have to create a personal or professional one. I'm a french professional living in France and I don't know how paypal will react if several payments come from Fiverr or other.

If someone could help me 🙂, thanks a lot

Laurence

• Like 7

3 answers to this question

19 hours ago, ashiq_2023 said:

am not that kind of extraordinary professional person to advice you, but from my little knowledge i can tell you that if you have a institution through which you are willing to do work on fiverr and get payment or you have other reason to open an acc. you can creat professional acc. But if you are individual, it is the best to creat personal acc.

the process of maintaining a professional acc. is too problematic i think and there is no reason to creat a problem wihich has no advantages also 😁

hope you got your answer..

if you want to know more about their service, kindly search about it on their website, thank you...

🙂 OK I see, thanks for your answer. i'm professional but not a big company so I will try with a personal one

• Like 2

On 3/13/2023 at 2:36 PM, lb_acc said:

Hello, I want to create e new paypal accompt for my business but I don't know if I have to create a personal or professional one. I'm a french professional living in France and I don't know how paypal will react if several payments come from Fiverr or other.

If someone could help me 🙂, thanks a lot

Laurence

you can do personal and if you will start earn a lot of money you can switch it to professional

• Like 4