Payoneer Payment Pending and Under Review

grayprogrammerz

Question

Normally I can withdraw from payoneer instantly as soon fiverr clears and I transferred it.

This time stucked at "pending" in payoneer and shows in "upcoming" tab.

image.thumb.png.56a35874f5dc835ca2da818484f6be52.png

Tried also payoneer support as well, but didn't get any response yet.

Fiverr support is far better, we get responded within 12h.

Did anyone encounter such issue ? If so how you solved it ?

Unfortunately, fiverr supports only 2 payment options. One is banned (in our country) and second is this payoneer.

• Like 12
  • Sad 5

16 answers to this question

Well the only thing you can do is to wait for a reply from them. Maybe there was some issue, maybe the payment was larger than normal and it needs a manual review. There can be a number of issues. I am sure their customer suppot will help. Fiverr's reply times vary based on their workload, I can only assume a payment system has way more issues to deal with. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well the only thing you can do is to wait for a reply from them. Maybe there was some issue, maybe the payment was larger than normal and it needs a manual review. There can be a number of issues. I am sure their customer suppot will help. Fiverr's reply times vary based on their workload, I can only assume a payment system has way more issues to deal with. 

Sure then I will wait for reply.

Between payment is normal, which we been transferring in past at same day (soon when withdrawn from fiverr).

Around 10 tickets created on fiverr in life. Average time is 3-5 or max 7h.

And this my first payoneer ticket. May be they are overloaded these days ? They say about 3 days. (1 day went already)

image.png.66b57609fc0e7901c282aa9e80c91c7c.png

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, songbirdcottage said:

The Payoneer issue may have something to do with the Silicon Valley Bank failure that happened Friday. 

Payoneer CEO has already stated that everything is guaranteed at Payoneer about SVB failure. So there is another reason about his concerned.

8 hours ago, web_arif said:

This happened to me too but my ID had a notice to verify identity.

This is probably one of the reason as Payoneer about proof of identinty. 

@grayprogrammerzby the meantime, check under your profile and verification center if there is any pending tasks. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, songbirdcottage said:

The Payoneer issue may have something to do with the Silicon Valley Bank failure that happened Friday. 

Can be. But if that would be reason, all freelancers here would have complain it, right ?

14 days ago, did successful withdraw from fiverr, then payoneer.

11 hours ago, web_arif said:

This happened to me too but my ID had a notice to verify identity. If you have something like that, fix it. Is Payoneer Connected Bank OK?

2 hours ago, michmikaia said:

check under your profile and verification center if there is any pending tasks. 

image.thumb.png.bb2a3282df29ad24de5e373c1fd6e221.png

I submitted documents long ago, around 1 month before. and even 14 days before, did successful transaction.

But I don't know whether "Business Profile" and "Global payment service" need approval ? I created "Business Profile", when needed to get payment from payoneer client.

• Like 10

Great to have it resolved quicker @grayprogrammerz. I learned that trick from a friend. And I have just shared it with you. The Payoneer ticket is not really dead as you said. When I need help and support, I still got a reply from them later after 2 business days. Usually after a day. But it is better to ask for support during the working day.

• Like 10

20 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well it does seem they asked for some stuff last July and you just provided it in February... Maybe that triggered the checkup.

As agent mentioned, only one document is necessary for payment i.e "National ID Card" which was approved a month ago. So I don't think it would triggers such checkup after a month ? Even 14 days ago, did successful transaction.

And even if so, they would have warned me or some message about that ?

I'm not sure what was issue, but clearly on their side (site bug etc). As I contacted them, they fixed it (but didn't told me what was issue).

(sorry for late reply as got post limt yesterday)

• Like 8

Hi guys,

Thought I'd share my experience with Payoneer:

I recently made two large withdrawals from Fiverr to Payonner for the first time (I previously got my bank account approved on there years ago but this is the first time I moved funds to my account).

3-5 Business days passed and my transactions on Payoneer were still pending so I submitted a ticket on their support page, I noticed after checking that the ticket, it got marked as resolved automatically without a response from them.

After this I decided to use their live chat, in short:

1. Was told that my account was still under review before approving the payment even though nothing outstanding in verification page (did notice in the 'history' section that my passport was under review but pretty sure it's needed to approve my bank account payout method which was already setup)

2. I decided to request a cancellation (so my funds would bounce back to Fiverr)

3. Support agent accepted the cancellation but said she couldn't do it her end and would forward to the right department

The next day to my surprise they cancelled my two transactions and they appeared straight away in my Fiverr account, first thing I did was withdraw straight to PayPal, what a relief! I was very concerned about letting my funds sit in Payoneer during the security checks. If anyone is in the same situation, request a cancellation of the pending transactions on the live chat and hopefully that's the end of it. I feel very lucky as I was seeing so many poor experiences from people, hope this helps.

• Like 6