How can I get gigs after I have shared?

annieclarkston

Question

Hello, I have been a user for a year now and still have not gained a single gig. I share and promote my gig, as well as put up multiple of varying types, and I still get nothing. I don't want to start to get discouraged, but a year is a long time. Any advice on anything more I can do?

• Like 3
  • Up 3

2 answers to this question

There is a free course on the platform, make sure to follow all the tipps on there and it should help. If not maybe the sellers programm is an option for you.

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller?mpevent=Home Product Clicked&mpindex=109&mpname=Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller&mpcat=All Courses

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, annieclarkston said:

Hello, I have been a user for a year now and still have not gained a single gig. I share and promote my gig, as well as put up multiple of varying types, and I still get nothing. I don't want to start to get discouraged, but a year is a long time. Any advice on anything more I can do?

If in 1 year no one has bought your services maybe you should check a few things:
double check your gig title, double check description, double check image, double check tags, double check price

maybe you are not convincing enough the clients

• Like 5