Fiverr gig impression

sohel_ahmmed

Question

I am a new seller on Fiverr. As a new seller, every single gig was performing pretty well. All of a sudden, all of my gig impressions are zero. I can’t figure out what happened to me or how I can solve my problem. As a new seller, this is frustrating.

Please help me with a perfect solution.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, sohel_ahmmed said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr. As a new seller, every single gig was performing pretty well. All of a sudden, all of my gig impressions are zero. I can’t figure out what happened to me or how I can solve my problem. As a new seller, this is frustrating.

option 1:  if you haven't received any orders from these gigs, please take a moment to review your gigs and see if there's anything that people don't like and edit it (for example: title, description, image, etcc )

option 2:  if you have received orders from these gigs and now you are not receiving any more impressions and orders, it could mean that your gig has been rotated back or that someone has left you private negative feedback

• Like 11

Thanks for your comments. Dear i think not like this type of problem. As a new seller I spend a lot of time online. I try to check the activity of each gig again and again. Within a short time my gigs were getting good impressions and clicks. Suddenly every gig has 0% impressions. I did not find whats wrong.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sohel_ahmmed said:

18 minutes ago, sohel_ahmmed said:

Thanks for your comments. Dear i think not like this type of problem. As a new seller I spend a lot of time online. I try to check the activity of each gig again and again. Within a short time my gigs were getting good impressions and clicks. Suddenly every gig has 0% impressions. I did not find whats wrong.

At a certain time of the day, all your gigs will show 0 impressions, 0 clicks, 0 orders, 0 conversion rate.
They are probably being evaluated, check back later and see if it changes ( couple hrs)

• Like 7

On 3/12/2023 at 7:42 PM, sohel_ahmmed said:

here could be several reasons why my gig impressions are down on Fiverr.

New account: As a new seller, my gig impressions may be lower because Fiverr's algorithm is still learning about my gig and hasn't yet determined its relevance to buyers.

Competition: Fiverr is a very competitive marketplace, and there may be other sellers with similar gigs who are getting more attention from buyers.

Poor gig optimization: If my gig description, title, or tags are not optimized for search engines, your gig may not be showing up in search results.

Low-quality gig: If my gig doesn't offer a high-quality service or product, buyers may not be interested in it, and my impressions may suffer.

But I am sure that everything is going well at my gig.

image.png.3620234a56a13e146f72ade58e47e69d.png  Screenshot2023-02-21at3_20_06PM.png.8bb2ea33e02d87d37ba942969274c466.png

• Like 6