How to get fiverr brief?

ibrahimhasan360

Question

4 answers to this question

Here are a few tips that might help you to receive more briefs and orders:

Improve Your Profile: Make sure your profile is complete and compelling. Showcase your skills, experience, and previous work. Use a professional profile picture and write an engaging description that highlights your strengths and expertise.

Offer Competitive Prices: Check out your competition and make sure your prices are competitive. Don't underprice yourself, but don't overprice yourself either.

Promote Your Gigs: Promote your gigs on social media and other platforms. Reach out to potential clients and let them know about your services. You can also use Fiverr's marketing tools to promote your gigs.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, ibrahimhasan360 said:
I have not received any brief since the Fiverr update. Please help me to get the brief... I don't get any orders last 4/5 months. please help.

But on your profile it says that you've been on Fiverr since January 2023.. And the Brief update was way before.

• Like 5

On 3/12/2023 at 10:36 PM, capraseo said:

Here are a few tips that might help you to receive more briefs and orders:

Improve Your Profile: Make sure your profile is complete and compelling. Showcase your skills, experience, and previous work. Use a professional profile picture and write an engaging description that highlights your strengths and expertise.

Offer Competitive Prices: Check out your competition and make sure your prices are competitive. Don't underprice yourself, but don't overprice yourself either.

Promote Your Gigs: Promote your gigs on social media and other platforms. Reach out to potential clients and let them know about your services. You can also use Fiverr's marketing tools to promote your gigs.

You can check my GIGs/Profile -  https://www.fiverr.com/tanmay310?up_rollout=true

I have reviewed/updated my profile very carefully! I have published a new GIG also, but no result.

• Like 5