Level Demotion Effect

dardanng

Question

Hey everyone,
Recently I had to cancel couple orders I was working on and because of that I believe/know my profile will be demoted from level 2. 

My question is, how will the demotion effect my profile, my ranking, the impressions, clicks, rating.
Anything you can tell would be helpful and greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

• Like 17

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, dardanng said:

Hey everyone,
Recently I had to cancel couple orders I was working on and because of that I believe/know my profile will be demoted from level 2. 

My question is, how will the demotion effect my profile, my ranking, the impressions, clicks, rating.
Thank you!

if the orders have been canceled due to the buyer's fault you can try ask to the CS to remove these orders from your performances

• Like 12
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, venonusa said:

if the orders have been canceled due to the buyer's fault you can try ask to the CS to remove these orders from your performances

1 hour ago, organic_growth_ said:

I support what Venonusa said, you can't just cancel the order but rather let fiverr Customer support handle that for you by removing the orders. I think with that it won't affect your account. 

Thank you both for your comments. The thing is... For personal reasons I had to step away from work, making it impossible to deliver to my clients, I discussed it with them and offered to cancel the order so they get the full refund. That way we mutually agreed to cancel the order. Doing that, I did have in mind the possibility of the level demotion since the Order Completion rate fell below 90%.

I haven't had a level demotion before that is why I wanted to ask and understand what to expect.

My question was, how will this demotion effect my profile, my ranking, the impressions, clicks, rating.

Have you ever gotten a level demotion? Did that have a big impact on the impressions, clicks, new orders and conversion rates?
Did you have any trouble leveling up again? 

• Like 12

On 7/1/2023 at 6:29 AM, glow_writer said:

It will definitely affect your ranking, impressions, clicks, ratings, etc., as you'd have found out. How have you been coping since then? Were you able to level up quickly?

Hey @glow_writer

So, at that time I did cancel the orders for my own personal reasons as I had to step away from work. My profile deranked as expected. I did have quite a break from the platform (I was offline) and by the time I got back, those canceled orders started to have less effect on my profile. I completed a couple of new orders and soon got back on track. Now I get similar impressions and clicks on gigs as before.

• Like 7