New gig not showing

helendesignct

Hi all, I’ve just created my 3rd gig and it’s showing as active in the “My Gigs” section in my back-end, but it’s not showing at all under my profile. Last time I created a gig it showed instantly. Any suggestions?

Thanks! 🙂

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to Fiverr FAQS.

Hm, odd!

@calsim1 - I can see 2 of your gigs

@helendesignct - I can see 3 of your gigs

In Fiverr, when logged in, if you scroll to the bottom of your page and click on “My gigs”, you can check the status of your gigs… Are you sure the gig isn’t suspended ? Cos you can easily just activate it …

Or perhaps it’s still pending approval? That can take a while, but definitely not longer than a day I’d think :o

Yup, from my experience, most newly created gigs will be instantly “Active” under “My Gigs” section, but need one day or two to be shown in your profile as well as the search results. I think the system needs time incorporating your gig to the search, and that’s why it’s not showing in your profile.

@calsim1 - yip my gig showed up the next day. 🙂

@brittanyalecia - did you gig show up after 24 hours?

Very strange how it all works… I uploaded a 4th gig the other day and refreshed a few times to see if it was showing in my profile - which it wasn’t… next thing a sale comes through for that gig and it only showed in my profile a day later. Clearly some people can see the gigs before we can?! Who knows!

Archived