If after given an order clients going out offline, What can I do?

wasif_ads

Question

I got an order and I did it through remote access. After completing my task; I told him "keep me updated if any errors" 
He thanked me and went out offline. When my delivery time was going out; I tried to conta'ct him. At last I delivered my order. 
What happens now, it could be automatically delivered?

• Like 8

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, wasif_ads said:

After completing my task; I told him "keep me updated if any errors" 

Why didn't you deliver the order in the first place? Why did you send the work via chat rather than delivering the order? You are supposed to deliver the order after the work is completed. The buyer can request revisions after the work is delivered.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, zahidulparvez said:

f a buyer goes offline after placing an order on Fiverr, there are a few things you can do to try to resolve the situation:

**Send a message: Send a message to the buyer asking for an update on the project. Be polite and professional in your communication and try to get a response from the buyer.

**Wait for a response: Give the buyer a reasonable amount of time to respond. If you don't hear back from them after a few days, you can try sending a follow-up message.

**Contact Fiverr Support: If you've tried to contact the buyer and haven't received a response, you can contact Fiverr support and explain the situation. They may be able to help you resolve the issue.

**Cancel the order: If the buyer is unresponsive and you're unable to complete the order, you can request to cancel the order. Keep in mind that cancelling orders can negatively impact your completion rate on Fiverr, so it should only be done as a last resort.

It's important to communicate clearly and professionally with your buyers and try to resolve any issues that arise. If you're unable to resolve the issue, reach out to Fiverr support for assistance.

I can tell this is AI-generated content after viewing your profile. Using AI to create posts on the Fiverr Forum is against rule #8 of the forum. Please stop!

Readtherules.thumb.png.4961d7d96208b5dc60c68dc8f8102d58.png  

• Like 11

16 hours ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Why didn't you deliver the order in the first place? Why did you send the work via chat rather than delivering the order? You are supposed to deliver the order after the work is completed. The buyer can request revisions after the work is delivered.

He told me; if he were to face any errors after some time he would be knocked to me. So what could I do at that moment?

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, wasif_ads said:

He told me; if he were to face any errors after some time he would be knocked to me. So what could I do at that moment.

Why didn't you deliver the order in the first place? Why did you send the order via chat? Why even get yourself into that kind of situation?

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 7