Sharing website links as sample works

subahfarah

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, subahfarah said:

Can I share any website links as my sample works during conversation with clients? I tried to find the answer, but everyone is giving different answer.

Yes, you can share website links as your sample works during conversations with clients. However, it is important to remember that the most important factor for the success of Fiverr is the satisfaction of the buyer and the rating of Fiverr. Therefore, it is important to understand the content. Before sharing any personal info please get confirmation from Fiverr Support Team. Best wishes to you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, demirartz said:

Yes and no, you can share your personal portfolio link to show your previous work with Flickr, as it's on the approved URL list according to the Fiverr Help documents.

thanks. But isn't it also allowed to share the Google Drive link of my portfolio in inbox?

• Like 5
  • Up 2

57 minutes ago, moshiurkazi said:

Yes, you can share website links as your sample works during conversations with clients. However, it is important to remember that the most important factor for the success of Fiverr is the satisfaction of the buyer and the rating of Fiverr. Therefore, it is important to understand the content. Before sharing any personal info please get confirmation from Fiverr Support Team. Best wishes to you.

Thanks a lot 

• Like 7