What is the reason for the decrease in impressions of gig?

tpack10

Question

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, tpack10 said:

From last few days my gig impression is slowly decreasing now what can I do please help me

depend.... one factor can be someone has left negative private feedback and for this reason fiverr reduce exposure to your gig

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

There can be several reasons why the impressions of a gig on Fiverr may decrease:

Lack of Recent Activity: If you haven't been active on Fiverr or haven't updated your gig in a while, it may lead to a decrease in impressions. Fiverr's algorithm tends to favor active and updated gigs.

Competitors: If there are many competitors offering similar services, it may result in a decrease in impressions. It's essential to keep track of your competitors and improve your gig to stand out.

Changes to Fiverr's Algorithm: Fiverr is constantly updating its algorithm, and changes can affect your gig's visibility. Keep an eye on updates and make necessary changes to your gig.

Negative Reviews: Negative reviews can lead to a decrease in impressions. It's crucial to provide quality service and communicate effectively with buyers to avoid negative reviews.

Poor Marketing: If you're not promoting your gig outside of Fiverr or using social media to reach potential buyers, it may result in a decrease in impressions. It's crucial to promote your gig and reach out to potential buyers.

The "golden period" is discussed lastly. It is an unspoken rule and my personal opinion based on my 5 years of experience with Fiverr: Fiverr offers you a golden time as a new vendor to move on and show yourself for the first few months. This decrease in impressions is most likely due to the fact that your prime time has passed and you must now stand on your own two feet.

• Like 5
  • Up 4

4 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

The "golden period" is discussed lastly. It is an unspoken rule and my personal opinion based on my 5 years of experience with Fiverr: Fiverr offers you a golden time as a new vendor to move on and show yourself for the first few months. This decrease in impressions is most likely due to the fact that your prime time has passed and you must now stand on your own two feet.

i like this one! The golden period... 

• Like 6