Repeat Business

I usually hover around 94-96, but to my surprise I finally got 100/100 just recently! It's not a big deal of course, but its nice to feel like you're doing something right. 😂

Tbh, I don't really do anything out of the ordinary to encourage repeat buyers. They just come back! I do appreciate the trust. 😁

oh.thumb.png.fac92aae6622a1b27d17c4ef9536a00f.png
I can imagine other categories would be a bit more challenging for "repeat" buyers - for example, logo design. It would be odd if the same business would change their logo every month or so. 😅

What's your experience on repeat buyers?

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 8
  • Up 1

Well at least in my case I always had 95-99. Last week I had 94 for the first time, today it shifted to 95. I am not sure if this matters in any way to a buyer or Fiverr in general, but it definitely acts as a confidence booster!

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 20

Congratulations @theratypist! 🥳🎉 This is turning out to be a great month for you!

18 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Most of my buyers are repeat buyers but most of my subcategories look like this (and not all of my subcategories are included):

image.thumb.png.b2d2ce866f26b36edd22b67fbdf2bc62.png

I think this is because my repeat buyers will jump through subcategories. For example, they will buy a resume and then they will want me to write the content for their business website. Then they'll want data entry/virtual assistance, a branded PowerPoint presentation, or help launching an eLearning course. Sometimes they'll also want me to write a pillar post for their blog, write/design an ebook, or write a white paper for them. Many of my buyers end up buying from 4-5 separate gigs.

The only gig that I have a repeat buyer score is my resume writing gig (74%) but I don't really want repeat buyers there. I like it when my customers say that they got a job right away.

I know repeat business makes up a huge chunk of my business (as well as the referrals that I get from my repeat buyers), but it's not something that I'm checking or tracking at the moment.

• Like 21

3 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Mine is very low. 54.

Mine is even lower..... since I don't have enough orders to calculate my score 😅

But normally I do have a score that is also low because most people only need 1 poem for a special occasion.

4 hours ago, theratypist said:

It's not a big deal of course

I'd consider it a big deal and something to be proud of, congratulations! 🥳 

• Like 18

13 hours ago, moikchap said:

What does the tooltip for calculating Repeat Business Score say?

"This score reflects how your repeat business compares to other sellers in your subcategory in the last 90 days, based on the factors shown on this page." 😄 

• Like 14

On 3/5/2023 at 10:36 PM, theratypist said:

I usually hover around 94-96, but to my surprise I finally got 100/100 just recently! It's not a big deal of course, but its nice to feel like you're doing something right. 😂

Tbh, I don't really do anything out of the ordinary to encourage repeat buyers. They just come back! I do appreciate the trust. 😁

oh.thumb.png.fac92aae6622a1b27d17c4ef9536a00f.png
I can imagine other categories would be a bit more challenging for "repeat" buyers - for example, logo design. It would be odd if the same business would change their logo every month or so. 😅

I hope will get qualified someday. 

• Like 9

On 3/5/2023 at 10:26 PM, michmikaia said:

Mine is very low. 54.

One of the reason why also there is less repeat business on my services is that doing one project takes too much time.

Mine 52. Yes I understand a programmer.

We have mega projects, which takes month, or even year.

and always been criticizing myself: "Oh you slow brain !" 😅

but seeing fiverr website developers team (which unable to fix site bugs for years), I think we are no different.

• Like 8