Order cancelled although I ACCEPTED her offer of cost on work - no money refunded so far

gocamper

Found fiverr through my son as I wanted to get 2 page changes done quickly to our web site.

Chose person we thought looked reliable: Asked if they could do work & cost, accepted cost, took time to put all changes together to be told she was going on holiday following day!

Why take money, waste peoples time knowing we require quick turn around and then tell them you are going away following day and they will refund money! 4 days later still not received refund!

Anyone got a recommendation on someone reliable and efficient?

If cancellation has been completed, funds won’t be returned to your Paypal or credit card, but will be available on your Fiverr account for your next purchases…

From Fiverr ToS:

• Fiverr does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the buyer's balance and are available for future purchases on Fiverr.
  • If you have funds in your account balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.

Archived