My gigs disappear from search after gig promotion unqualified?

saniaarif380

Hi I want to know about gig promotion how works?? After using this promotion my gigs worth nothing. When Fiverr disqualify me my gigs disappear from the search?? Now my gigs are not work from last 5 month. I am level 2 seller what should I do know??

• Like 13
  • Sad 5

Hi, I had pretty much all my gigs made ineligible recently... i discovered this after not hearing from any new customers (not even a question) for about 3 weeks. I haven't had a bad review or a bunch of cancellations. However just like that Fiverr yanked my early payout access. I've had the early payout for years... I'm not eligeble for Promoted Gigs or Seller Plus & i received a invitation to join Seller Plus just a few weeks ago. (i wanted to wait and read some peoples opinions before i joined Seller Plus. Anyway i didn't get any email informing me of all my gigs being removed from the seller pages. 

Customer support wouldn't tell me anything except they don't guarantee views or impressions... lol. i'm about 5 minutes away from being Top Rated Seller also. I've not had any negative reviews that i know of. 

I have built up clientele here so i get work with those folks. However Fiverr has screwed me. WITH NO WARNING. 

Currrently looking for a better freelance site. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2023 at 6:57 PM, graphicsdepot said:

Hi, I had pretty much all my gigs made ineligible recently... i discovered this after not hearing from any new customers (not even a question) for about 3 weeks. I haven't had a bad review or a bunch of cancellations. However just like that Fiverr yanked my early payout access. I've had the early payout for years... I'm not eligeble for Promoted Gigs or Seller Plus & i received a invitation to join Seller Plus just a few weeks ago. (i wanted to wait and read some peoples opinions before i joined Seller Plus. Anyway i didn't get any email informing me of all my gigs being removed from the seller pages. 

Customer support wouldn't tell me anything except they don't guarantee views or impressions... lol. i'm about 5 minutes away from being Top Rated Seller also. I've not had any negative reviews that i know of. 

I have built up clientele here so i get work with those folks. However Fiverr has screwed me. WITH NO WARNING. 

Currrently looking for a better freelance site. 

Fiverr did the same to me recently. First, it took the early payout option, which has financially destabilized me since. And recently, it made my gigs unpromotable after almost a month of recovering the option. I'm also thinking of looking for another freelance site, Fiverr's customer support is a joke and the platform itself doesn't trust its sellers enough. 

Edited by mario_rdz
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 9:27 PM, mario_rdz said:

Fiverr did the same to me recently. First, it took the early payout option, which has financially destabilized me since. And recently, it made my gigs unpromotable after almost a month of recovering the option. I'm also thinking of looking for another freelance site, Fiverr's customer support is a joke and the platform itself doesn't trust its sellers enough. 

all they say is fiverr doesn't guarantee views and impressions. lol

• Like 1