Jump to content
  • 0

buyer asked me to cancel the order what can i do


asirishamika

Question

i have got an order and i done that. while the process i asked the feedback also. do the changes what he asked. after the delivery he is asked to cancel. he mentioned as the reason is
"I am sorry but the business i was starting which needed this design has shut down so i do not need it. i am so sorry for the inconvenience"

I have done the order over midnight. I spend my time on that and he asked me to cancel after delivering. at least he is not asking one revision. what i can do for that can I reject the cancellation? I really need your help.

  • Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Hi. 

I will try to understand your situation. So, you finished the job and alread deliver it? Is that right. After Delivery, buyer ask you to cancel the order? 

If that is the case, if you deliver the work, meaning you have done the job so you should get paid. And I think, you have the right to decline the cancellation. 

By the meantime, gather all proof and chat you have, and talk with Fiverr Customer Support to assist you. 

  • Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I was in a similar situation, the project costed me 1 week and 8 hours of work. When I delivery the order the buyer told me that he changed his mind and did not need the end result any more, very rude but it can happen sometimes. I contacted the customer support and refused to accept the cancellation. CS contacted the buyer and after some time I received the money. The order was worth 500 US Dollars, still very glad that I did not accept the cancellation...

  • Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, asirishamika said:

yeah i deliver the product and customer is ok that time. but after few hours he asked to cancel. thank you for your request. i will do that 

I always think negative way, Why customer should ask you to cancel the order after you have delivered the order .... I always think whoever does this is scammers.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 hours ago, asirishamika said:

i have got an order and i done that. while the process i asked the feedback also. do the changes what he asked. after the delivery he is asked to cancel. he mentioned as the reason is
"I am sorry but the business i was starting which needed this design has shut down so i do not need it. i am so sorry for the inconvenience"

I have done the order over midnight. I spend my time on that and he asked me to cancel after delivering. at least he is not asking one revision. what i can do for that can I reject the cancellation? I really need your help.

Refuse to cancel. That is a ridiculous reason to cancel and I think Fiverr will be behind you on this. 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, sissiwedgwood said:

Refuse to cancel. That is a ridiculous reason to cancel and I think Fiverr will be behind you on this. 

Unfortunately even if customer service will be with him they will say : they cannot force the customer to accept the order.

  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

 

1 hour ago, dylesto said:

I was in a similar situation, the project costed me 1 week and 8 hours of work. When I delivery the order the buyer told me that he changed his mind and did not need the end result any more, very rude but it can happen sometimes. I contacted the customer support and refused to accept the cancellation. CS contacted the buyer and after some time I received the money. The order was worth 500 US Dollars, still very glad that I did not accept the cancellation...

I also not accept the dispution because changing mind is not fair reason. I think he may be take screenshot of the artwork and try to remove water mark. watermark is not highlighted much more. I think he is scammer he is saying his business is closing now. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, venonusa said:

I always think negative way, Why customer should ask you to cancel the order after you have delivered the order .... I always think whoever does this is scammers.

yeah shure they should be scammers. he asked me to deliver the artwork through the chat before place order also. i didn't do that and i sent the mobile captured images for him through the chat. final product is send via the order delivery

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, asirishamika said:

yeah shure they should be scammers. he asked me to deliver the artwork through the chat before place order also. i didn't do that and i sent the mobile captured images for him through the chat. final product is send via the order delivery

the only problem is he may leave a private review and it will take your performance down

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

The same situation happened to me too. The buyer had no idea what is the issue with the delivery but wanted to cancel the order after getting the work. I asked her to mention a single reason for the delivery issue, and she had no clue whatsoever. Then she sent a cancellation request and I was going to decline it but somehow I clicked on Accept option which got the order to be canceled and my gig started to lose its rank. You will face many scammers like this, so always check the buyer history before starting the order. If the buyer account is new, you can expect such type of behavior.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...