6 figure income

starvang

Is there anybody on here from the US that has made a tremendous amount of income from their businesses? Whether it’s a couple of thousand dollars or a 6 figure income. I’d love to request a gig from any of you. I have requested multiple gigs order under the business promotion sub category for my business but many of the seller here do not understand what my request was about. There is something I would like to request but it’s not safe for me to write it on my gig request. If you cam pm me I’d love to work with you for this gig. Thanks.

Guest celticmoon

Sellers are not allowed and are unable to contact buyers except anonymously by submitting a gig or gigs via the buyer request mechanism, which apparently is “unsafe” for you to use. You’ll have to figure out a way to post your gig request, or look elsewhere.

That’s what I’m talking about. This is why I am posting this question here, because the gig request form do not have enough space for me to write it out to tell them exactly what I need from them. I have many offers for nothing. It’s easier to get me msg across in the forum.

Guest celticmoon

@starving Oh, I see.

Yes, it’s true, the Gig Request form is woefully short. Well, good luck finding someone. I think you may need to give more details about what it is you’re looking for in order to stimulate a response, because you don’t give any indication of even what category you’re interested in. Or does that not matter? Do you just want any seller who has earned at least a couple thousand dollars on Fiverr? If that’s the case, you could probably try any Top Rated Seller or anyone who has made at least a few hundred sales.

Archived