My Fiverr Account Under Review and Restricted | How much it takes time to be reactivated?

lovehive

Question

Hi, Guys , I am Level 2 Seller on Fiverr and i have received 5 stars mostly, but my last order buyer rate my order 1.7 but with bad remarks because i was slow in giving him the revision in requested for. And then, i got a bit angry because the client went ahead to rate me bad after promising i will get the revision done. So, i went ahead to report the buyer to Fiverr for misappropriation. The Fiverr Team restrict my account and GIGs are Denied, Fiverr give me First Warning.

My Question from Experts on Fiverr, My Account will reactivated or not ?
How much it takes time to under review?
This is my first mistake i have done on Fiverr.com.

Thanks & Regards

Edited by lovehive
  • Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, lovehive said:

Hi, Guys , I am Level 2 Seller on Fiverr and i have received 5 stars mostly, but my last order buyer rate my order 1.7 but with bad remarks because i was slow in giving him the revision in requested for. And then, i got a bit angry because the client went ahead to rate me bad after promising i will get the revision done. So, i went ahead to report the buyer to Fiverr for misappropriation. The Fiverr Team restrict my account and GIGs are Denied, Fiverr give me First Warning.

My Question from Experts on Fiverr, My Account will reactivated or not ?
How much it takes time to under review?
This is my first mistake i have done on Fiverr.com.

Thanks & Regards

if you answered wrong to a customer you get 1 warning but they shouldn't block your gig anyway If they removed your gig maybe happened something bigger , however the Fiverr team usually needs 24-48 hours to review your request, but maybe your request needs more time

• Like 8
  • Up 1

THank you

4 hours ago, venonusa said:

if you answered wrong to a customer you get 1 warning but they shouldn't block your gig anyway If they removed your gig maybe happened something bigger , however the Fiverr team usually needs 24-48 hours to review your request, but maybe your request needs more time

Thank you for your prompt response, what request are you talking about?

• Like 8
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, lovehive said:

And then, i got a bit angry because the client went ahead to rate me bad after promising i will get the revision done. So, i went ahead to report the buyer to Fiverr for misappropriation.

You can't go to Fiverr and complain about reviews and ask them to change anything. That's considered review manipulation and depending on the situation you will receive a warning or even end up with the account deleted. I hadsomeone that rated me with 1 star saying they liked my work. But I didn't go to CS at all since I know that even if it was clearly a mistake from the buyer's side, I would just end up with issues. 

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

have you request to fiverr team to reinstate your gig ? 

Considering what he did, which is against the Fiverr terms of service, they won't reinstate anything until the appropriate team takes a look at the ban. And then they see if he will receive the account back or if it's closed Forever.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

You can't go to Fiverr and complain about reviews and ask them to change anything. That's considered review manipulation and depending on the situation you will receive a warning or even end up with the account deleted. I hadsomeone that rated me with 1 star saying they liked my work. But I didn't go to CS at all since I know that even if it was clearly a mistake from the buyer's side, I would just end up with issues. 

Considering what he did, which is against the Fiverr terms of service, they won't reinstate anything until the appropriate team takes a look at the ban. And then they see if he will receive the account back or if it's closed Forever.

Most likely his account will not be reinstate, however he should a try and made apologize to the client and to fiverr for his behavior

• Like 6