How to get sells?

kate_music

Before buyer request got taken down, I was able to get sales and impressions through it. But now that it's gone, I haven't been able to get offers from Fiverr brief. To be honest, I don't think this new algorithm is fair or favoring the lower level/new sellers at all. Is there a way to increase my impressions? Thanks

• Like 10
  • Sad 4

Refresh and edit your gig (gig description, image, etc). If you have clients outside of Fiverr you can give a promo (perhaps a freebie/extra service add-on) and ask them to purchase your gigs, this will help you get some sales. Fiverr prioritizes gig visibility to those who are making sales, and btw great that you did get some last year. 

• Like 24
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Refresh and edit your gig (gig description, image, etc). If you have clients outside of Fiverr you can give a promo (perhaps a freebie/extra service add-on) and ask them to purchase your gigs, this will help you get some sales. Fiverr prioritizes gig visibility to those who are making sales, and btw great that you did get some last year. 

thanks, but almost all these sells are from buyer requests, so now that the feature is gone getting orders is quite difficult :((

Thank you for the advice, I'll try to edit my gigs time after time!

• Like 13

I took a look at your gig and I would consider hiring someone on fiverr to re-do your gig images, they are too busy looking, and this may be why you are not getting clicks. Maybe do some keyword research as well to see if you can get better tags on there. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, emilychrisvo said:

I took a look at your gig and I would consider hiring someone on fiverr to re-do your gig images, they are too busy looking, and this may be why you are not getting clicks. Maybe do some keyword research as well to see if you can get better tags on there. 

Got it, thank you. Should I just keep the main image and the gig name, and delete rest of the elements?

Edited by kate_music
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, kate_music said:

thanks, but almost all these sells are from buyer requests, so now that the feature is gone getting orders is quite difficult :((

Thank you for the advice, I'll try to edit my gigs time after time!

I wish buyer request can be brought back, the new system takes away my bargaining power

• Like 11

In my opinion, all of your gig images have too much going on. The new one is okay, it is cleaner and readable, but it could be better. You can make the gig images a bit more attractive. Here's a good article by Fiverr on gig images: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

• Like 11
  • Up 2

• 11 months later...

Hello everyone. I just got back on Fiverr again after around a year. As I was adjusting my gigs I noticed a message that says "Package prices should include predefined options at minimum on 20$."

What does that mean exactly? Currently I have changed my gig to 20$ an hour. It has a drastic difference to my original price, and I'm afraid that I won't have any clients because of that. Do I have to make my minimum price 20 dollars? and how would that affect my business? Thank you!

Here is my gig for more context: https://www.fiverr.com/kate_music/do-accurate-data-entry-and-web-research-for-you-at-a-cheap-price

• Like 4

I just got back to Fiverr after a year of break. Now Fiverr has a new rule for my virtual assistant gig. It does not let me set my price lower than 20 dollars. I was able to get clients when I was charging the minimal price (5 dollars), but now I am not getting impressions. I'm not sure if it's because of my price change. Does anyone have any advice or idea why this is happening? Thanks!

Here's my gig for context: https://www.fiverr.com/s/QANP32

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Help me out! My conversion rate is very low, it's currently around 0.36%. I have a gig with 140 impressions but still no orders. Is it my title, my gig covers, both or something else? Any advice or critiques are well appreciated. I am currently in need of income. Thank you all so much!

here is the gig for references: https://www.fiverr.com/s/qX2eQp

• Like 4

After returning to Fiverr, I have changed my gig cover, tags, keywords...etc. but I still don't seem to get any orders. So far I am getting 140 impressions on my data entry gig but my conversion rate is 0.36%. Are there any Fiverr experts or any sellers that can give advice on how to convert impression into clients? Or any feedback/criticism on my gigs? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Here is my gig for reference: https://www.fiverr.com/s/WWeKAB

• Like 5