How will it affect my GiG if I go abroad for two months?

nurul4amin

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nurul4amin said:

I will go abroad for two months [May and June 2023]. My gig is running well. Promoted GIG is running, and Fiverr offers me cash advances [not taken yet].
How will it affect my GiG for such a long absence?
What formalities will I do before going?

Thanks

maybe better to set up your account on "vacation" , this should help your account performance

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

I'm not sure. I plan to exit Fiverr later this year, but will leave my gigs up. I'll just have my profile set to unavailable most of the time. But will still welcome/receive messages from clients. So will this affect my gigs? Time will tell I guess.

Edited by nickj2013
  • Like 6

Question No.1 Do you want to keep working? Or you will be unavailable?

If you will be unavailable - I'm judging by my own experience. Nothing bad will happen. Yes, obviously while you are unavailable, your impressions will drop - they have to drop, because Fiverr doesn't show your profile, your gigs, since you are not working. BUT when you will be back to work, everything will be fixed in just 1-2 days.

• Like 7

nothing will happen, just use the unavailable option, i used it when i had my AL exam, I put my Fiverr account unavailable through a whole month and after you make it to the available option, your gig will move to where it placed before you put the unavailable option, and you can continue working same as previous on Fiverr, this is my experience :)

Edited by mathisha_m
  • Like 4