Give me some tricks to catch buyer

ads_shanto007

19 hours ago, ads_shanto007 said:

I don't understand why everyone is so aggressive.

I mean I do agree with breals. Many people already think that by somehow "exploiting" the forum they'll get more orders. I can't imagine a social media where everyone spam their gigs all day. If you think about it Fiverr is already setup like a social media platform, everyone got their gig out there. You can put tags, decide which category to be in and show off your work.

I think the real problem is that people don't take Fiverr seriously.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
6 minutes ago, ads_shanto007 said:

Recently, there appears to be an issue with the review system wherein buyers intend to assign a 5-star rating, but inadvertently select 4 stars. This discrepancy is particularly noticeable in the New Emoji system, where the number 4 option is designated as 'very good,' leading buyers to provide feedback under the misconception that it represents the highest rating.

Compounding this issue are identified challenges with seller identification. I am curious if the Fiber company has implemented any measures to address and rectify this situation. It would be beneficial to ensure that the review system accurately reflects buyer sentiments and that sellers' identities are appropriately managed. I would appreciate any insights into the actions being taken to resolve these concerns.

🤐🤐

image.png.33c4f6aaf06ef25f1731bc7c20badf87.png

• Like 2
  • Up 6

• ana_tomy locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, so far this was a very funny topic.

@ads_shanto007 You can easily find tips in "Tips From Sellers", many useful topics, but this doesn't guarantee instant success. Some things you ask from Fiverr,  it's like you think of it as a social institution. Read the Forum, it's informative, but try to understand the overall situation with this platform - high competition (check your services for that), difficult to start, stand out,  originality matters, luck is always a factor etc. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1