Jump to content
  • 0

Gig not found when


nasir4455

Question

Hello guys.

I am in deep worry as my best gig just vanished from the search bar a year ago. I contacted customer support multiple but they always said your gig is active and searchable this time they cam up with a new response that your gig may be removed or hidden by Fiverr for low performance.

I am not sure what the should be goog performance, I have earned $40k with 310 orders completed and 191 plus positive feedback. There must be a bug or something in my account. I am not sure what to do. The Fiverr help center is not a helpline, they always give auto-replies. 

  • Like 9
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Are any of you guys facing this issue? How is it possible that a gig can't be found with a full title? my gig is nowhere in the search bar. Fiverr support always sends auto-replies and this time they added: your gig may be removed by Fiverr for poor performance. This gig is disappeared for 2 years now. tried everything, should I create a new gig now?

  • Like 12
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I am facing the same issue. All of my gigs are not showing in any search. When I paused for three days and then reactivated my gigs, the gigs started showing and I also got a Fiverr promotion option but it only lasted for one day. This happened to me two times, next day I again paused the gigs and reactivated my gigs started showing and the promotion option became available but both of the times it only lasted for one day. Something is wrong with my Fiverr ID or Fiverr is messing with it. I don't know.   

  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

@irfanahmadnaz1

I noticed the following:

3 weeks ago: 1 review (5 stars)

1 month ago: 4 reviews (5 stars)

2 months ago: 4 reviews (5 stars)

 

Your performance is going down and is for sure not spectacular.

Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance.

 

Improve your sales and performance, and you will get visibility in the search results.

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

@filipdevaere

Thank you for your comment and feedback. 

I understand that my performance is going down. This is because my gigs are not showing in search for the last two months. The reviews that I received are only from repeat buyers or my permanent clients. I am not getting any new clients as I used to two months ago. 

But again thank you, I will try to improve my performance and sales. 

  • Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

@irfanahmadnaz1

I noticed the following:

3 weeks ago: 1 review (5 stars)

1 month ago: 4 reviews (5 stars)

2 months ago: 4 reviews (5 stars)

 

Your performance is going down and is for sure not spectacular.

Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance.

 

Improve your sales and performance, and you will get visibility in the search results.

Sir the problem is my gig is not in search (not because my performance is poor) I was doing great work and orders when suddenly my gig vanished from search. These reviews you see are from my existing buyer. I didn't get any new clients for 1.5 years due to this sudden algorithm change on Fiverr. I can guarantee my performance is not poor at all. It's Fiverr who is not advertising my gig which has potential reviews.

If my performance is poor why do clients give me 5 stars without I am asking for it, it is my communication, my delivery deadline meet, and even I help them or answer their questions after the order is completed.  I am working on fiverr from 2016 and i know how to satisfy a buyer. 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 hours ago, irfanahmadnaz1 said:

I am facing the same issue. All of my gigs are not showing in any search. When I paused for three days and then reactivated my gigs, the gigs started showing and I also got a Fiverr promotion option but it only lasted for one day. This happened to me two times, next day I again paused the gigs and reactivated my gigs started showing and the promotion option became available but both of the times it only lasted for one day. Something is wrong with my Fiverr ID or Fiverr is messing with it. I don't know.   

But I tried everything, and it is just not ready to be visible on Fiverr. I did pause my gigs and reactivated but nothing happened for me.  Not sure whats happening, There is something a bug maybe but Fiverr support is not ready to listen to this. They just say your gig is active and searchable. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/24/2023 at 6:13 PM, haque_it_design said:

Have any of you encountered this problem?
The gig is active but not found anywhere is found.
Actually, what is the problem, and what is the solution?
one can say.


  Thanks to everyone in advance

jpj.JPG

 

1 hour ago, nasir4455 said:

Sir the problem is my gig is not in search (not because my performance is poor) I was doing great work and orders when suddenly my gig vanished from search. These reviews you see are from my existing buyer. I didn't get any new clients for 1.5 years due to this sudden algorithm change on Fiverr. I can guarantee my performance is not poor at all. It's Fiverr who is not advertising my gig which has potential reviews.

If my performance is poor why do clients give me 5 stars without I am asking for it, it is my communication, my delivery deadline meet, and even I help them or answer their questions after the order is completed.  I am working on fiverr from 2016 and i know how to satisfy a buyer. 

Have you join Fiverr plus ? Or is this haapened with you that you first joined Fiverr plus and after some days you unjoin fiver plus ? Is this haapned with you ? 

  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
18 hours ago, ritsolution said:

 

Have you join Fiverr plus ? Or is this haapened with you that you first joined Fiverr plus and after some days you unjoin fiver plus ? Is this haapned with you ? 

No sir I never joined fiverr plus. i think my account is deranked because any gig i am creating i can't find in search even after searching with full title. 

  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, nasir4455 said:

No sir I never joined fiverr plus. i think my account is deranked because any gig i am creating i can't find in search even after searching with full title. 

But you dont found your gigs from 2 years ? When this issye will fix . I n facing same issur from 2 month 

  • Like 5
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/27/2023 at 5:23 AM, filipdevaere said:

Improve your sales and performance, and you will get visibility in the search results.

Can you explain us how he can improve sales since he is telling you his gig cannot be found and most probably no one will buy his services?!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hello @venonusa

The OP can read the forum. It is full of advice. I simply don’t have time to write down again and again the same texts, which are in most cases never read. 

In the last few months, I just point out the facts on the forum. 
Again some facts:
The OP is already 7 years (84 months) using Fiverr and received 191 reviews. There are probably more orders than reviews because not every buyer is providing a review.
Based on the reviews, he has an average of 2.3 reviews every month. For me, and for sure for Fiverr, this is not a high performance.
Besides that, if I search for “Quickbooks” then there are 4,657 services available. The OP has more than 4000 competitors. Fiverr puts the better sellers higher in the search results because they earn more money from these sellers. 

  • Like 4
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Hello @venonusa


The OP is already 7 years (84 months) using Fiverr and received 191 reviews. There are probably more orders than reviews because not every buyer is providing a review.
Based on the reviews, he has an average of 2.3 reviews every month. For me, and for sure for Fiverr, this is not a high performance.
Besides that, if I search for “Quickbooks” then there are 4,657 services available. The OP has more than 4000 competitors. Fiverr puts the better sellers higher in the search results because they earn more money from these sellers. 

thanks for your information, based on the calculations you made, I should have an average of 89 reviews every month, anyway I'm also having some problems... Maybe some negative private reviews are affecting my performance, however it is not possible that for this reason Fiverr stops giving me traffic, so that I can't show them I can do better...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 minutes ago, venonusa said:

I should have an average of 89 reviews every month

If you have an average of 89 reviews, then for sure you are having an excellent business. 
In your case, Fiverr has no reason to move you away from the search results. Why should they do that? They earn money from sellers with very good business. Indeed, a possible reason can be a private review. This can be confirmed by your success manager (if you have one). But your success manager will never tell you what is inside the private review, and you will never know who wrote it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

If you have an average of 89 reviews, then for sure you are having an excellent business. 
In your case, Fiverr has no reason to move you away from the search results. Why should they do that? They earn money from sellers with very good business. Indeed, a possible reason can be a private review. This can be confirmed by your success manager (if you have one). But your success manager will never tell you what is inside the private review, and you will never know who wrote it. 

ok, but a negative private review "should" go away from the seller's performance over time, it can't stay for life... so that the performances return to being good, instead from what I read in the forum many sellers continue to have few impressions of their services, this demoralizes the sellers...

  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Hello @venonusa

The OP can read the forum. It is full of advice. I simply don’t have time to write down again and again the same texts, which are in most cases never read. 

In the last few months, I just point out the facts on the forum. 
Again some facts:
The OP is already 7 years (84 months) using Fiverr and received 191 reviews. There are probably more orders than reviews because not every buyer is providing a review.
Based on the reviews, he has an average of 2.3 reviews every month. For me, and for sure for Fiverr, this is not a high performance.
Besides that, if I search for “Quickbooks” then there are 4,657 services available. The OP has more than 4000 competitors. Fiverr puts the better sellers higher in the search results because they earn more money from these sellers. 

Yes, sir, I am more than agree with you that my reviews are not great in numbers, but when you search with QuickBooks you would also see some gig having only 5 or 10 reviews and their account is as old as mine. Here I blame the Fiverr algorithm. You said Fiverr promotes gigs that give more earnings to Fiverr but tell me why these 5 reviews gigs are on the first page and mine with 191 or 120 reviews nowhere at all?

  • Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 hours ago, nasir4455 said:

Here I blame the Fiverr algorithm. You said Fiverr promotes gigs that give more earnings to Fiverr

The algorithm can move everyone to the top of the search results, even new sellers with no sales.

I am 100% sure that sellers with high sales/good performance have a lot more chances to end up high in the search results.

 

Look at this example. This is the first page of the search results. I have 16 gigs on the first page and 3 on the second page.

page 1.jpeg

page 2.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

The algorithm can move everyone to the top of the search results, even new sellers with no sales.

I am 100% sure that sellers with high sales/good performance have a lot more chances to end up high in the search results.

 

Look at this example. This is the first page of the search results. I have 16 gigs on the first page and 3 on the second page.

page 1.jpeg

page 2.jpeg

That's great for you sir. I really wish you good luck. 

one more thing Fiverr customer support said that " gigs may be removed from Fiverr due to poor performance and you can work with existing buyers" what exactly does this mean? I would never get a chance to get new clients. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/2/2023 at 8:33 AM, filipdevaere said:

The algorithm can move everyone to the top of the search results, even new sellers with no sales.

I am 100% sure that sellers with high sales/good performance have a lot more chances to end up high in the search results.

 

Look at this example. This is the first page of the search results. I have 16 gigs on the first page and 3 on the second page.

page 1.jpeg

page 2.jpeg

Have you update Fiverr after January ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...