Completed 1500+ Orders on Fiverr to date

rosiee007

I am so happy to have completed 1500+ orders on Fiverr to date. Looking forward to completing many more. Fiverr has brought a new dimension to Freelancing. Working with multiple clients from different parts of the world gives me a whole new experience and exposure, especially since I quit my day job after being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Although the competition is fierce here on Fiverr, you still get a chance to stand out and make a presence. A huge Thank you to the entire Fiverr community!

1500-Orders.jpg

• Like 31
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 15
  • Up 4

On 2/25/2023 at 11:25 PM, ahsaanrubel said:
You are very human about your work. One of the reasons for your success is proper hard work and focus on work. Hope you will attract fiverr newbies to work with proper guidelines.
Best wishes to you.

Thank you very much. Appreciate your kind words.

• Like 12

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Seller Plus does not guarantee you to receive more orders.

True, but at least it gives you a chance to do it and become as successful as you are in less time. The greater the competition, the greater the effort for everyone.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2023 at 10:13 PM, adeel_gfx said:

Congratulations 👏

You said competition is there but you can still stand out. Can you help me know what things we should do to stand out from the crowd? 

The quality of work you offer matters a lot and your communication with clients.

• Like 10