How to make money online?

chitraksh

Guest celticmoon

So do I. So do most people. No one is just going to give you money because you really need it; you need to make an effort and do a good job.

Fiverr can be a place to make some money if you have a skill or product that is in demand. But it is a very large site, and there is much competition. Most sellers on Fiverr do not make $1000 a month. I don’t know what the “average” income is on Fiverr, but I bet it’s more like $100. And it is not steady income. If you need a regular income of $1000 a month, you would be better off getting a job. Maybe if you have a skill which employers are looking for, you can do the job on your computer, “telecommute”.

I’m not trying to be mean…this is just reality.

Your profile says that you like to draw. So do I; it’s something I love doing and I’ve been told I have talent. But as much as I’d love to, I’ve never been able to earn a living with it. I’ve made some money selling prints, I’ve licensed my work to others, I’ve illustrated children’s books and other books. But it’s not a steady, regular amount of money. The problem is there are so many talented artists out there, and only a small minority have the outstanding talent to make a comfortable living. Most of us just earn “extra” money with our art.

On Fiverr, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of artists and graphic designers. Only a few are highly successful, a few don’t do well at all, and most are somewhere in the middle. I wish you great success in whatever you decide to do, but don’t set yourself up for disappointment by coming in thinking you’re going to make $1000 a month, every month. As I suggested to you in your other post, study the subject a bit before plunging in, learn more about it, and certainly before investing any money into anything.

Guest celticmoon

How many people do you know who make a living with those? It’s extremely risky with a high failure rate, just like gambling. Why don’t you use your money and invest in yourself? Get an education, learn a marketable skill. Those things you mention are what lazy people believe is a way to make money. It isn’t.

Archived