Why my fiverr gig is not getting impressions?

oseja_abbas

Question

16 answers to this question

On 2/21/2023 at 8:31 AM, oseja_abbas said:

Why my Fiverr gig is not getting impressions? Even though I created 2 gigs before and those gigs got impressions but not orders so I deleted them, and now the third time, I am not getting impressions and when I check I saw that my gig is also not ranking on the search

HI! Depends on the service you are offering and how many others are selling that service, the price of the service, title, description, tags, etccc...  double check your service maybe one of these pieces is missing

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, sohel_ahmmed said:

There can be many reasons why your Fiverr gig is not getting impressions or not ranking in search results. Here are some possible reasons:

But these reasons are exactly the same as most other answers as you have used a bot to do it for you. 

Why don't you think about growing your own profile, then give an answer based on your experience?  Not what chatGPT generates for you?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 2/21/2023 at 7:31 PM, oseja_abbas said:

Why my Fiverr gig is not getting impressions? Even though I created 2 gigs before and those gigs got impressions but not orders so I deleted them, and now the third time, I am not getting impressions and when I check I saw that my gig is also not ranking on the search

Overall, it's essential to understand that getting impressions and orders on Fiverr takes time and effort. Keep optimizing your gig, promoting it, and providing high-quality services to increase your chances of success.

• Like 5

To increase your gig's impressions, you need to optimize your gig title, description, tags, and images. You also need to stay active, deliver high-quality services, and provide excellent customer support. These actions will help boost your Fiverr SEO ranking, and ultimately increase your gig impressions.

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, syedalhajuddin said:

To increase your gig's impressions, you need to optimize your gig title, description, tags, and images. You also need to stay active, deliver high-quality services, and provide excellent customer support. These actions will help boost your Fiverr SEO ranking, and ultimately increase your gig impressions.

You are right Reply

• Like 9