No review - Can't withdraw!

bananaboatcharl

Question

One of my very first customers on here never left a review for their order. It's been nearly a year and still nothing, even after attempts at contact. But for some reason, that means I can't withdraw ANY of my funds! I have gotten in touch with Fiverr support and they tell me I just need to get that review before I can start making withdrawals. I have explained the situation but still nothing. I have taken a few orders since then and haven't been able to actually get any of the money. I am incredibly frustrated, especially since the work I do is editing books which is a very time intensive process, and to not be compensated for that is aggravating.

Does anyone have experience with this or advice?

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

I don't see why you'd need the review from the person who ordered nearly a year ago. And it's best not to mention reviews to buyers (it's safest not to in case Fiverr thinks you're pressuring them about reviews or that you're trying to ask for a good review).

You should have received payment from that order and that should have cleared a long time ago. Check what it says for "balance available to use". You could check if any is still waiting to be cleared.

You could check this page for info on withdrawals:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530278-Withdrawing-Funds?segment=seller#h_01GHC47ZS3EADZYYFTSNM6C78C

What payment method are you using and have you checked that there's the minimum amount cleared for you to withdraw to that method?

You could ask CS to clarify what they mean about the review being needed/where in the payment terms/TOS it says something like that. I think they're probably mistaken about it.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, bananaboatcharl said:

One of my very first customers on here never left a review for their order. It's been nearly a year and still nothing, even after attempts at contact. But for some reason, that means I can't withdraw ANY of my funds! I have gotten in touch with Fiverr support and they tell me I just need to get that review before I can start making withdrawals. I have explained the situation but still nothing. I have taken a few orders since then and haven't been able to actually get any of the money. I am incredibly frustrated, especially since the work I do is editing books which is a very time intensive process, and to not be compensated for that is aggravating.

Does anyone have experience with this or advice?

it is very strange what you are saying... Once the order is delivered and the customer accepted your delivery you can transfer the money anyway try to contact again Fiverr support asking why you can not transfer that money

• Like 4