Rising from the Ashes: Rebuilding My Life and Business After Turkey's Disaster - "Can you advise me on how to get firs job on Fiverr?

ilaydaan

I'm new in Fiverr. I'm one of those who lost my job and office in the earthquake in Turkey and I want to rebuild my business here. However, I can't seem to get any work. Even my gigs aren't getting clicks. What can I do about this? I urgently need work. I would appreciate your help.

• Like 7

Hello there,  welcome to the forum and I hope you are safe and holding up well.

Here is Fiverr's official (and free) course for sellers starting out on Fiverr: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

This forum post below will give you almost everything you need to know to be successful on Fiverr. 

With that said, it is difficult to get a first order (organically) given that there are already a lot of successful sellers in a lot of services here. You can promote your services to previous clients you may have or in online communities (where they allow it) that likely need your services. There are no assurances on if and when you make a sale, just read the tips on the links above and continue improving.

I would suggest you rephrase your FAQs especially the line saying "I need feedback to establish my reputation". It comes off as needy to potential buyers.

Can you explain why your services are priced so affordably?

I'm a new seller on Fiverr and I need feedback to establish my reputation. That's why I've priced my landscape design packages affordably. I'm passionate about creating unique and beautiful designs tailored to each project, and committed to providing excellent customer service.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 8