How to edit forum topics?

ismailarnab

• 1 year later...

There's no limit, but it really doesn't make sense to keep spamming the forum with new topics all asking the same old questions (how to get orders, why you're not getting orders, and so on). Plus duplicate topics aren't allowed (different topics all asking the same question).

• Like 10
  • Up 5

I have been active on fiverr forums for some time now.
On 2/19/2023 at 12:21 PM, catwriter said:

এর কোনো সীমা নেই, কিন্তু নতুন বিষয় নিয়ে ফোরামে স্প্যামিং চালিয়ে যাওয়ার কোনো মানে হয় না সবাই একই পুরানো প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করে (কীভাবে অর্ডার পেতে হয়, কেন আপনি অর্ডার পাচ্ছেন না ইত্যাদি)। প্লাস ডুপ্লিকেট বিষয় অনুমোদিত নয় (বিভিন্ন বিষয় সব একই প্রশ্ন জিজ্ঞাসা করে)।

But many times why can't any question be added or any question answered? 
I would have benefited if you told me.
  • Like 13

Why can't you post normally? Why the weird formatting?

Anyway, to answer your question: new users are limited to 5 posts per day to reduce spam on the forum.

As for the other part of your question, other users decide whether they want to answer a question or not. You can't make someone answer if they don't want to. And if you ask questions that were already asked (and answered) thousands of times, you can expect most forum users to simply ignore them.

• Like 10
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, catwriter said:

new users are limited to 5 posts per day to reduce spam on the forum.

When I was a newbie on the forum, I spent most of my 5-posts each day answering the questions posted on the forum.

2 hours ago, ahsaanrubel said:

many times why can't any question be added or any question answered?

Because there are more people asking questions than answering them, so many questions are left unanswered.

I tried answering as much as I could, and found out that even if I answered 30 questions a day (without the post limit), I wouldn't even make a dent in the questions.

If you want to see for yourself how bad this situation is, try answering questions instead of asking them. It's tough. However, you'll also learn more by helping others.

I'm always super grateful for anyone who takes the time to answer questions on the forum because they are doing it for free, on their own time, and often their help is unappreciated, ignored, rejected, or berated.

• Like 10
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

Fiverr Forums are a great resource for freelancers to connect with each other, share knowledge, and get support. Overall, the Fiverr Forums provide a valuable resource for freelancers to connect, learn, and grow. It's a great way to stay engaged with the Fiverr community and get the support you need to succeed as a freelancer.

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, victoryjc said:

the previous answers say there's an edit tool in the upper right. I don't see any such tool. 

That is a Fiverr platform message. There is no method to edit Fiverr messages.

The edit option you've read about is for here on the forum, which is on the Invision platform.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 9

18 minutes ago, minhaz_tech said:

Basically you  cannot delete your post once they’ve been published. You can politely ask a Moderator to delete that if it make any harm to you/others. 

Agreed, the easiest route is to ask a mod to delete it for you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ronichandrashil changed the title to How to delete fiver forum post?
  • 3 months later...