My gigs not Appears in any Search bar

networkmaster11

Question

Dear Members,

Greetings to all,

I am level two seller on fiverr. 3 Months ago everything was fine. I competed 103 orders on my profile and all having 5 stars rating. Suddenly my ranked gig disappear from the search bar and promoted gig option was also disabled. Now all gigs are active but does not showing on on any search bar like online sellers, Local sellers and level two sellers.
Please suggest me solid solution. i will be very thanak ful to you.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

18 answers to this question

On 2/17/2023 at 2:16 AM, networkmaster11 said:

I am level two seller on fiverr. 3 Months ago everything was fine. I competed 103 orders on my profile and all having 5 stars rating. Suddenly my ranked gig disappear from the search bar and promoted gig option was also disabled. Now all gigs are active but does not showing on on any search bar

I checked your profile and saw you got a 1.3* review two months ago. Most likely, a poor private review as well.

The above, along with the number of cancellations you might have had during this period, is what took all your gigs out of search. It will take some months for your gigs to be searchable.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bmcdesign said:

Support can't do anything to your account; they will advise working with the old buyer, as the gig can be removed from the search due to bad performance.

Thank you for the information.

I did 6 orders with old clients but still the same issue. How many orders are enough to apear in search bar. Moreover i had 5 starts rating on all orders. I am 100% sure that my performance was good. 

• Like 9

On 2/17/2023 at 2:41 PM, smartdezigns said:

What is the status on your impressions/clicks? Are they dropping or increasing?

Good question? About this post... Yes how many impression in your gig? If the impression are 10.... 20 in day its mean your gig on appear in searched....

• Like 5

If your gigs are not appearing in search results, there could be several reasons why this is happening. You should check your gig title and tags,  optimize gigs description, increase gig visibility, improve gig's rating & reviews and be patient for getting order on fiverr.

If you have tried all of the above and your gigs still are not appearing in search results, you may want to reach out to Fiverr's customer support for further assistance. Good luck

• Like 7

On 2/17/2023 at 8:16 AM, networkmaster11 said:

Dear Members,

Greetings to all,

I am level two seller on fiverr. 3 Months ago everything was fine. I competed 103 orders on my profile and all having 5 stars rating. Suddenly my ranked gig disappear from the search bar and promoted gig option was also disabled. Now all gigs are active but does not showing on on any search bar like online sellers, Local sellers and level two sellers.
Please suggest me solid solution. i will be very thanak ful to you.

Pls contract on Fiverr support. 

• Like 6