NO MORE ORDERS ON FIVERR!!!

hira_mustafa

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone!

My gig is ranking very well for the last few months, in the last 7 days I have got 10k+ impressions and 300 clicks but just a single order. Can anyone tell me why this happened? This is the best impressions and clicks I have ever got but with 1 order only. Senior sellers, please guide me 🙂

Thanks in advance!

• Like 6
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

What's wrong with orders from existing clients? Repeat orders are the holy grail of any successful business.

That's good, but you are not getting my point. I am getting impressions and clicks but no new order out of them, is something bad with my gig or what? I am more concerned with that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hira_mustafa said:

but you are not getting my point.

I disagree. I think I clearly understood what you wrote. And I responded accordingly.

5 minutes ago, hira_mustafa said:

I am getting impressions and clicks but no new order out of them

You can't force new buyers to hire you. Just be a great seller to the repeat clients, and present yourself as the best seller possible to new sellers. They will make their own decisions on who they choose to hire.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

If you are getting impressions and clicks but no new clients, while you're delivering work that your repeat clients are happy with, I'd say that's a problem with competition - people check your gigs and your competitor's gigs, and end up choosing them. Look into what gigs are selling in your vertical, and see what they're doing differently to be more appealing to new buyers.

• Like 4
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, visualstudios said:

If you are getting impressions and clicks but no new clients, while you're delivering work that your repeat clients are happy with, I'd say that's a problem with competition - people check your gigs and your competitor's gigs, and end up choosing them. Look into what gigs are selling in your vertical, and see what they're doing differently to be more appealing to new buyers.

Appreciated!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1