Logo design order not coming why?

kbkhan

15 minutes ago, kbkhan said:

Fiverr please get me beatifull answer of this question?

There is no beautiful answer, only hard truth. 
low price and good rating doesn’t mean you’ll be getting sales. Thousands of other sellers offer the same, you need to offer something more unique than that. 
secondly you really have to be good at what you do. For now your gigs defo lack creativity and professional touch. Logo design gig is quite unprofessional looking design, thumbnails doesn’t have thumbnails examples etc 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

More than 200.000 logo design services are available on Fiverr. 

When I checked it as a category, it was more than 300.000.

1 hour ago, kbkhan said:

please get me beatifull answer of this question?

Change your gig image into something so beautiful (and add beautiful samples of your work) that buyers can't resist buying from you.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, catwriter said:

When I checked it as a category, it was more than 300.000.

Change your gig image into something so beautiful (and add beautiful samples of your work) that buyers can't resist buying from you.

Thanks,  what are bad I can't understand. But i know little fiverr policy.. inshAllah one time my gig in top...

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

8 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

There is no beautiful answer, only hard truth. 
low price and good rating doesn’t mean you’ll be getting sales. Thousands of other sellers offer the same, you need to offer something more unique than that. 
secondly you really have to be good at what you do. For now your gigs defo lack creativity and professional touch. Logo design gig is quite unprofessional looking design, thumbnails doesn’t have thumbnails examples etc 

Thanks, I just want an order and whoever has given me the job is satisfied with my work.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, faraztech4 said:

Brother you can get  brife future and you can get you first learn then you earn 

You are do funny bro, What do you think, I have been here since my childhood.  My target is to do good work not money.

• Like 5

Fiverr currently hosts more than 200,000 gigs that offer logo design services. To set your gig apart from the competition, consider creating subcategories that cater to specific design styles such as minimal logo design or hand-drawn logo design. Targeting low-competition keywords within the logo design niche can be more advantageous than competing for high-competition keywords.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

25 reviews since April 2017. That was not a big success. 

Maybe number 26 is coming now.....

Yes, that's the thing for most folks a quick buck is all they need to convince themselves. The points made by @mariashtelle1, if he took it as constructive criticism and improved upon it would guarantee more consistent sales...

• Like 3
  • Up 4

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

25 reviews since April 2017. That was not a big success. 

Maybe number 26 is coming now.....

Hello @filipdevaere,

In 2017, I just created a Fiverr ID that I used at the end of 2021.  And I didn't even spend any money on it.  When I completed 20 revs, a client from an Arab country came and wanted me to do a $200 job for just $5.  Which I flatly refused because it was not appropriate at all.  Rather, I was wronged.  So he gave me 1 star.  And my work stopped from that time.  Now what is wrong with me?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Referring to other forum users as your servants, is actually quite rude. 😬

Hello @jonbaas,

I am not being rude and I am not disrespecting anyone.  But English words are something like this.  And I don't speak much English, just a little bit.  I sympathize with everyone.

• Like 4