Tell Me Something That Makes You Smile

rachelbostwick

Hmmm, what about this:

I rescued a cat about 3 years ago, and he transformed from this hissing wild cat to this attention-seeking, belly-rub loving of a furball.
He loves to sit on my lap, but when he slept he liked to curl up in this box. Yes, cats love boxes including mine.
Eaaaaaarly this morning I felt something tickling my chin and when I opened my eyes, my cat's face was right there.
I tried putting my cat in my blanket many times before, but he just didn't like it and always went out, going straight to his box.

Clearly this morning he had different intentions, and he crawled right into my blanket and stayed there.
GOD it was nice and warm. His snoring was a bit loud but heck, it was a new type of ASMR 🙂

• Like 30
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5

Today when were out for lunch, the sun was properly out! It's not a big deal in most cases but up until the last week or so even when I was out during lunch time it was all gross and cloudy. With the sky so clear and blue, it was easier to take a nice big walk and just enjoy the weather! 

I think sunshine has become one of the big things that make me smile after moving up here. It still gets dark fairly early but I think slowly winter is nearing it's end. (Very slowly but still.)

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, katakatica said:

Today when were out for lunch, the sun was properly out!

That's wonderful, thank you. I love the feeling that Spring is on the way! It was unseasonably warm here so a friend came over and helped me with some yard work and that was wonderful. Are you glad you moved?

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

That's wonderful, thank you. I love the feeling that Spring is on the way! It was unseasonably warm here so a friend came over and helped me with some yard work and that was wonderful. Are you glad you moved?

That's lovely! We can't wait until our balcony is finished being renovated, it's going to be so lovely to take in the sun outside (...and see the world from my office window :D)
Interesting question! I never really thought I'd end up in the Nordics, if I'm being honest. I was going to stay here for max. a year and then go to a much warmer place (I had my eyes on Spain or something.) I'm glad I moved but sometimes miss the sun I guess! 
The good thing is that pastries here are awesome so at least there's that! I even started learning to bake myself (which is... interesting so far!)

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One thing I would like to share with all of you what my mentor said to me that "When you get stuck while dealing with difficulties just take a break for 10 minutes and do meditation" which will help you to get going from inside. I also want to suggest to all new comers like me to keep up their hard work day to day.... as each day counts and do marketing on social medias to grab good attention. And over all just keep your words simple and trendy while marketing. I hope and wish you all the best. And for more meditation tips do let me know by comment.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...