Any Doctor Who fans out there?

Guest bigmish

Guest bigmish

Aug. 28 is the day that Peter Capaldi takes over as the Doctor. I think he looks crazy cool and will do a great job, though I’m wondering how the lovey dovey bits that Clara had with Matt Smith’s Doctor will play out now that the Doctor is twice her age!

Anyway, feel free to discuss your opinions/theories about the upcoming season and the new Doctor 🙂

I’ve been counting down the days! I cannot wait for the new season to start!

I do like the idea that they are going back to an “older” Doctor. I’m curious to see how it plays out. I found Matt Smith’s Doctor to be getting a bit dark, and I wonder if they are going to continue that vein.

And of course, I’m hoping and hoping for more River Song!

Guest bigmish

Reply to @reddhorrocks: Could not agree more! I loved episodes like “The waters of Mars” when David Tennant got all “You’re all ants to me! I can do anything!” It was crazy scary and cool.

I think Matt Smith did a really good job making the Doctor darker, while still having the sophistication and goofy charm of the Doctor. My main issue with Peter Capaldi as the Doctor is that they will try to make him as goofy and eccentric as Matt Smith and David Tennant when he should be more like John Hurt’s from “The Day of the Doctor” special.

Don’t even get me started on how the Doctor was falling for Clara and now he’s older than her father. Shivers

AnyWho (Get it…WHO!) Can’t wait for the premiere!

Archived