How I made $50,000+ on Fiverr (A Guide to Freelancing Success)

mabelma

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent article! I dove into the reading and made several notes to apply. Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

I liked it so much that I already leave a suggestion for a new article,
that talks a little more about BYOB in practice, and which external platforms usually generate more traffic for fiverr of these ideal clients.

• Like 42
  • Congrats! 2

On 8/11/2023 at 4:31 PM, desacelerart said:

I already leave a suggestion for a new article,
that talks a little more about BYOB in practice

Please see:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010490438-The-How-Tos-Of-Advertising-Off-The-Fiverr-Platform

On 8/11/2023 at 4:31 PM, desacelerart said:

and which external platforms usually generate more traffic for fiverr of these ideal clients.

While there are general lists, it's entirely possible that none will be good for what you offer. Knowing who your target market is, and where they are, is part of your job as a freelancer. 

• Like 41
  • Up 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 9:01 PM, mabelma said:

Profile Description:

The Profile Description is where you will be able to talk about who you are, and what you have done. Feel free to include details like past notable clients, where you are based in, and how much experience you have working in your field. Keep it brief but be remarkable. It also helps to talk about yourself in the 3rd person as it gives a higher sense of professionalism than talking about yourself in the 1st first person. So, no I am this or that. As an example, take look at my description:

“AntonioMabs, is the lead artist and founder at Mabsarts, an art services business focused on helping creators of all types and skill levels reach their full potential through creative solutions. He also creates cultural events in Puerto Rico for the betterment of the arts through live music, community mural events, and social media marketing. With over 15 years of experience as a professional artist, illustrator, and animator AntonioMabs has completed over 3,000 graphic-based projects all over the world. Working with worldwide clients like Marvel, Ferraiouli LLC, Fiverr, and many more.”

You have a limited amount of space so make it worth it.

***It is also very important that when you list past clients you only list clients that you've actually worked with before, and that you ask permission to list them as reference clients. It is not enough to have written a blog post about them, or to have done fan art for them. You need to have been actually hired by them to create something. Be mindful with the clients you add to your list as adding fake clients can land you in big trouble.***

Wow... Thanks so much for this Antonio!

This is really insightful and very thoughtful. I loved every part of your writeup and I am definitely sure I will make some changes to my profile info as advised. 3rd person singular... I never thought of that for one bit!

If you are looking to improve you profile and gig status, this is the right article for you!

• Like 34