My gig improve

juliuzpro

@juliuzproHere's a forum post that will probably answer many of your questions. Made by real people, not robots. And by people that know what they're doing.

5 hours ago, dtprosanto20 said:

You need active in fiverr online or forum long time,And share your gig social media. It's day by day increase impression and click your gig.

Being online on Fiverr all day isn't gonna do a thing. For me literally 90% of my orders and messages came in when I was offline. And also the forum is for people to share tips and talk about the Fiverr platform.

I honestly prefer getting tips and opinions by people that had experience on Fiverr, not those that just copy and paste stuff taken from other websites just to get posts in the forum. Hoping that one day it'll bring more visibility to their profile.

Edited by maxtpf
  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, juliuzpro said:

Why fiverr not approve some seller profile now days

Fiverr can approve and deny any account they wish. Denied accounts usually always have a valid reason. Perhaps your choice of services are not allowed, or there are security concerns with your account. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, venonusa said:

your gig can be on their rotate system, one time you are first page, one time you are last page on fiverr.

usually they don't disable account when edit the gig, give some more information and we can check on it, or you can contact Fiverr team to solve it

But when i edit my gig fiverr disable it immediately

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1