Reports about spam messages

natalieab

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi
I received a spam message couple of days back but it wasn’t opening on my fiverr account saying something like ‘you cannot directly contact to this seller or buyer due to privacy’ and after 24 hours my response rate went down to 50% from 100. Now tell me how can I report this spam? as you cant report without opening it.
Note: I posted this message from my yahoo mail box.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi! I received this spam email from *********info@fiverr.com
Subject: special order for you my friend

I send spam backlinks to your website and now I request that you order my gigs to remove them. If you do not order, I send more spam backlinks to destroy your site. You understand me? Please order now from https://www.fiverr.com/********* and let’s be friends. Friend, you need to learn to support each other. $100 is nothing to you but I need feed family. Thank you for understanding.

Not sure if your info email got hacked or someone from your team is behind this. Anyways you guys should have a look into it as it’s making pretty bad name for your site. I haven’t found any changes on my website, but if I do, I will be reporting this. Just wanted to give you a heads up what’s being send from your emails as I don’t think you are aware of this issue. I have attached a screenshot of this email. Thx! *********

Mod Note: Username removed.

Archived